Hey peeps, I'm Alex/ Midn8ght

I would like to take the time to (re)-introduce myself. My name is Alexander Lopez, or midn8ght, and I been on this forum since the very beginning. I have never actually introduced myself formally and since the beginning of last year, I have always wanted to give some insight of who I am as a person.

I’m a very introverted type of person. I don’t like to communicate as much to new people, which is kind of the reason why this post was made so late in the forums longevity! I do love talking to new people and this forums actually brought me closer than I would of ever of thought. I love making music and love to tell some hilarious jokes. I personally can’t be a serious type of person because I’d annoy myself by doing so. I love any type of music and talking to new people every day. I respect women and I’m bisexual as well.

haha im such a quirky person teehee. Anyways, I’m very happy to be an expert on this forums because I do love this community and the work thats being done on the app as well.

I would tag people who I’d love but the list would be too long.

Anyways, so great to be back.
Sincerely, Midnight

32 Likes

Shut up.

14 Likes

Bust down.

9 Likes

open down

10 Likes

Shut up.

11 Likes

Close upwards.

12 Likes

Back forwards.

8 Likes

Nice to meet you Alex! Welcome to the forums. Soon you’ll be like me and get expert :call_me_hand:

10 Likes

I am already Expert mah boi

8 Likes

Oh man this is awkward :sweat_smile: can’t wait to see ya irl :call_me_hand:

7 Likes

Id say welcome but you’ve probably been here longer than me so hi :wave:

8 Likes

nice to meet you alex

7 Likes

Thanks ***

6 Likes

My parents aren’t home

8 Likes

Can’t tell if this is real, but I’ll accept you Alex, as long as you strive to be the good person you dream of. Wecone to forms!!!

10 Likes

I’m on my way

7 Likes

Well well well. Nice to meet you bro :+1:
Imma need to borrow that ranch in your profile pic…these hot wings are DRY! :eyes::eyes:

9 Likes

Got shampoo?

5 Likes

Yes I always do

5 Likes

You can have all the ranch bb

3 Likes