Hey im Rodric

I’m really bored so I’m introducing my self to all of you. I’m Rodric, born and raised in Denver. I’m in middle school. I’m gay. I’m the biggest extrovert, I talk sooo much. Byte is my passion even though I may not be funny. I like byting my life. I cant ever be serious. I’m not really quirky. I hang out with all types of people at school the VSCO’s, Jocks, Emo kids, art kids, so im probably gonna get along with everyone.

9 Likes

Hello Rodric! I’m Claire, nice to meet you! :cow2:

3 Likes

I’m Demi. Used to be 19, couldn’t read. But now, I’m 20… still can’t read.

I’m currently in my second year of uni in a computer course. I’m straight, I like orange juice, Sonic, beanies, chicken nuggets and making people laugh.

6 Likes

Im the 20 year old art kid hehe :heh:

5 Likes

Hi! It’s so nice to meet you :blush: Denver, huh? I’ve been there once and LOVED IT!(as a tourist, of course)
I’m a stay at home mom and a freelance writer. Byte has given me a new outlet for my creativity, and I couldn’t be having more fun!(unless I end up getting paid to make bytes :crossed_fingers:)

3 Likes

Hi Rodric :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

hayyo, congrats on expert! I’m sure @kaden would be proud of you because he’s @kaden a. ((((:

1 Like

hi!!! what’s poppin!?! ur bytes are quite entertaining :ok_hand:t3: i’m liz from canada ! and byte is my favourite platform that exists in this world. i’m not very funny, but my sister is so she’s is quite a lot of my bytes! hope you’re having a good day!

2 Likes

I cool with me you already
- Joe ^-^

1 Like

You have a specific brand of oj?

1 Like

thanks dude

1 Like

yo. how ya feelin

thank you, how ya feelin with all this corona stuff goin on.

Solevita! Or Tropicana

2 Likes

i love those brands

1 Like

ahh Tropicana

1 Like

daddy Joe knows his juice

2 Likes

if you know you know

2 Likes

Only the best :shushing_face:

i’m personally enjoying it because my school is hecking cancelled for the rest of the year which means i get to do my school work in bed which i’m down with haha. but i am for sure worried about the works as a whole tho… shits crazy. how are you feeling about it?

1 Like