Hey guys. Today is a bit rough

I’m having a bit of a rough day. Nothing is really wrong but I just can’t focus or work today. I just feel wrong today. I just want to lay down and stop existing for a while.

11 Likes

We all need a little rest every once in a while. Don’t lose confidence completely! You’ll make it through in the end! :blush:

6 Likes

I got my first c3 which is basically a 1 hour detention after skl. I got it by standing up to a teacher for my friend as she called him weird and it looked as if he was hurt so I decided to say something back.

7 Likes

I know what is like to have one of those days. Things just feel off and you’re not in the mood for anything. I had one of those last week.

5 Likes

Take all the time you need for yourself, we all have those days, so it’s understandable. Take care of yourself. Have a bath, have some choccy milk (or any beverage you like), watch a tv show or a youtuber that makes you crack a smile.

Take a 16-hour long nap. Do whatever feels right, even if it seems irresponsible. Mental health is just as important as physical health.

Hope you feel better, bud x

4 Likes

that’s very noble of you. sorry about the detention, but it was very kind of you to stand up for your friend. everyone needs a friend like you.

4 Likes

Everyone has those days, take the day off and just chill doing things that you like (if you do things that you don’t like you’ll just feel worse)

5 Likes

You’re an amazing friend Amelia.

5 Likes

I hope you feel better tomorrow, Yoshidas. You’re an awesome person and you deserve the best, my friend.

5 Likes

you’ll be ok. Just find stuff that’ll make you genuinely feel happier!

3 Likes

I know what you mean. Look forward to tomorrow, because tomorrow has to be better than today. When ever I have a day like that I just clear my head and say “At least there’s tomorrow.” A positive outlook usually means a positive attitude in the present. If you can’t have a positive outlook then just take a nap or somethin.

4 Likes

Thanks you guys

4 Likes

@jaydel @annam thanks! it may have been great for me to stand up to a teacher but I realized how different my teachers see me now. I’m usually that child that gets good grades and is nice to teachers so it was really unexpected for me to do this.

5 Likes

which makes it all the more admirable :))

5 Likes