Hey Everyone I'm George!

Hey, so for all of you that don’t know me my name is George Ratcliffe, I’m 20 years old and currently living in the United Kingdom :uk:. I always watched V*ne back in the day but never got into the hype of it and always felt left out from it all. Now that I’m more of a content creator with live-streaming and other social platforms I’m so excited for the launched of v2 and all the possibilities it could lead to and the different people i could meet. So if you ever see me around come and say Hi and I’ll be thrilled to meet you! 27750667_1957953111188923_9023357658228718300_nIMG_1241

10 Likes

Great to add another member to the v2 community! :+1:t3:

6 Likes

Nice meeting you!

2 Likes

Really excited to get stuck in and merge with the community! :hugs:

1 Like

Hi George :wave:t3: Welcome to this big family :wink::open_hands:t3:

3 Likes

The pleasure is all mine! :relaxed:

1 Like

Already feels great to become a part of it! :tada:

Hello George!! Welcome to the forums :smile:

1 Like

Cheers man!

Hello George! Welcome :grin:

1 Like

Thank you! Great to meet you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nice to meet you @GeorgeRatcliffe - Im Currently 21 Living in The USA. Making a name for my self in the Music Industry & also love making people laugh! Cant wait to Team up on V2

1 Like

I’m so excited to meet and greet everyone and anyone that I meet from this app. I’m also super excited to share and colbarate with others creativity to produce something spectacular.

Also that is really awesome that you’re involved in the musical industry, things like that really help with creativity and producing really nice products for short clips like this app!

1 Like

Nice to meet you too!

1 Like

Will you be planning to become a content creator or simply part of the community?

1 Like

Imma be a content creator. How bout u?

1 Like

good to have you on board the v2 hype train :smiley:

1 Like

Hello George, Nice to have you here :grin::grin::grin:

1 Like

Yeah I’ll be the same attempting to make a name for myself!

1 Like

Thanks @Amir !