🍕 Here's how I'm getting ready for V2. How are you getting ready?

If you’re on this forum, you’re probably excited for the release of V2 like me, but in the meantime how are you getting ready? This is how I’m getting ready:

I’m brand new to YouTube, so please subscribe to my channel, I’ll be posting more videos soon about V2, Vine, and other related apps and topics!

Thanks for your support, V2 Community!

3 Likes

hahaha just making ideasss… love ur videosss maan

2 Likes

Constantly thinking of ideas. Have slightly over 100. Definitely way more prepared compared to when it first came out lol

2 Likes

um, I have like 7 ideas which might not be too good.

2 Likes

Thank you!

Cold slice of pizza with a few videos already made so I’m ok with it

1 Like

Be careful - the layout on V2 may be different to your phone unless youre able to upload from your device

1 Like

Elaborate please?

Sorry if I didnt make sense. But the layout of the app might have a different ratio and aspects to your camera app. Hope this was less confusing lol

1 Like

Ohh Ok, I was a little confused… I hope it’s square honestly because I hate portrait.

Haha whys that?

1 Like

Okay, you’ve written down ideas. But what about making videos and seeing how those ideas translate to video? That’s important, too.

I’ve already made a few videos. Most people say they have a lot of ideas and will start making videos…

1 Like

I just think square is better…

1 Like

Dude same here !! I keep coming up with funny little skits. The creativity never stops

1 Like

“…and I’m absolutely stunning” :joy:

1 Like

lmao how do people even have ideas yet I have like none im so uncreative :joy:

Why are you laughing at my stunning good looks? :blush::rofl:

2 Likes