Hello there! (introduction)

hey. i’m sam. i’m a dude. i’m too young to have actually used vine, but i fell in love with the memorable vine compilations on youtube. also i like taco bell.

17 Likes

I love Taco Bell very much and what’s up I’m Midnight/Alex, King of Discord and Forums!

Welcome to our very cool community :heart::heart::heart:

4 Likes

Welcomeee! I’m Chabe and I love tacos and pizza. It’s cool to know you, have a nice experience here!

3 Likes

If you’re the king, then @kaden is god.

Anyway welcome @eclipse! Looking forward to seeing your bytes :two_hearts:

5 Likes

Kaden has always been god bb

5 Likes

We already have a Sam @eclipse. lol But welcome WELCOME! I’m a Del Taco kind of guy.

5 Likes

Welcome!!!

3 Likes

Hey what’s up! Welcome to this cool corner of the internet that will soon become a cool corner of the AppStore on Byte! Enjoy yourself and don’t be afraid to ask me or any of the experts any questions you may have about the app, the forums, or anything else!

2 Likes

welcome sam! :grin:
i’m shona and i’m really craving kebab right now

also im super excited for byte to come😂

2 Likes

Taco bell and :vine: are nice. But hope to see you on byte.

1 Like

Taco Bell is good but ya know what’s better?
FR E SH A VOCA DO

2 Likes

Welcome dude.

1 Like

Welcome to the forums. Just posting topics on here and I’m sure you’ll make it to the top on here

2 Likes

Welcome!!!

1 Like

Hey @eclipse, I’m also a guy who didn’t have vine (some of my friends did though), and I like Taco Bell too. I actually had it yesterday XD :taco:

1 Like

Yo. HemHem. I’m a gal. I fell in love with Vine the same way you did. Never tried Taco Bell cuz it ain’t available here.

1 Like

Heyyyyyyy!!! We welcome you in the forums ! :heart_eyes:

1 Like