Hello! Looking for feedback

mainly on my nature bytes (is the one second of each thing getting too formulaic etc), but if you want to take a crack at my other stuff, by all means.
Note, my accent is what It is and I tried changing it for a decade before I gave up so like- tonal stuff is fine but my r’s are either soft or rolled.

Byte name is gwynerso

3 Likes

I think your nature bytes are pretty relaxing and nice honestly. Try to spice them up a bit more I guess if you want. Like I know your recent had a waterfall and honestly that alone could be a byte. You could also try featuring less in one byte one time so get to take in more. But keep up with your normal format too then it makes a variety. Hope this was helpful :blush:

3 Likes

Also don’t let that bother you lol I’m French and I used to have a pretty thick accent too but then I forced myself to change and it took years but really what for lol be you and that good enough!

3 Likes

Your accent is nice and i like your nature bytes. Cool you leave the audio as it is and dont add music or filters too it. You keep the nature…natural :heh:

2 Likes

I agree, nature should be natural. But, if you are looking for music to use in your own bytes, I am currently working on tons of music for the byte beats thing!! my name is @enterthetemple on byte and i don’t have any posts yet but I’m planning on doing ableton (music software) tutorials/tips and marketing my byte beats on the app as well as some fun videos that anyone can enjoy. I just need some hashtags that would be good for this type of content and hopefully byte will add me to the byte beat team!!

1 Like

I just started the whole byte forum thing btw so i’m new to all this

3 Likes

Well welcome to the forum then lol! Always nice to see new faces :grin:

2 Likes

I love what you do but I think you could play with the formatting of your nature bytes to keep it interesting for yourself. Add music, slow motion, or even a time lapse. Check out Clambake on byte he’s got some interesting nature time lapses.

1 Like

I’ll check them out!

I’ll check it out! Thanks

People are nice about it now but used to bully me for it lmao

1 Like

hey y’all!! i finally found my content style @twirl.card and want to know what y’all might think of it and how I could make it better. I’d love to repay the favor, thx