6 Likes

normal…? :unamused:

13 Likes

Oh god no.

James-Earl-Jones-WTF

10 Likes

Trust me you do not want the “normal” creators

7 Likes

You better start preparing some more tutorials! Wait, I thought kids could just pick up technology and use it and it was the old folks that struggled? :man_shrugging:

16 Likes

Big?

“thanks to Byte being mainly Vine diehards who won’t give up the dream.” :rofl:

It’s me. I’m diehards.

13 Likes

Best to get the fucking Hype House gone right now, we do NOT want to deal with their shit

The irony of this being on BuzzFeed :joy:

3 Likes

If Tiktok really got banned in US, prepare for all the /dance video on byte :crying_cat_face:

4 Likes

No they can go to likee
I really do not want to see helicopter boy

3 Likes

Likee is literally a spyware lol
If Tiktok is a trash then Likee is like a TRASH trash :skull:

1 Like

or Dubsmash :joy:

I thought Likee was like indian tiktok :eye::lips::eye:

This is off topic but did anyone else get Indian TikTok on their TikTok when the glitch happened like it was just all Indian TikTok

They’re Chinese app but most user are from India because of the Ban in India :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for the backhanded love Buzzfeed, as usual.

I hate that site so much.

Either way, bring it on. Byte is about creativity but it’s slowly turning into creating places for your voice to be heard. That’s how I felt when I first joined. If I can help some kid who feels like an outcast then that’s why I joined up in the first place. If I can show some kid that their importance doesn’t come from likes or how many dances they can copy, even better.

More growing pains are ahead. Suck it up, y’all.

Let’s knuckle down and make some good crap. This is what we’ve been dreaming of.

12 Likes

When I checked mine it didn’t