Have *you ever seen a rock fly

according to all known laws of aviation, rocks should not be able to fly.
but with my extensive research if you tape paper onto a rock at throw it at yourself, it starts flying
it really works trust me

4 Likes

ya, um no. but ill try

I’ve seen it, but i’m not entirely sure if yiue has. I shall politely ask, but if I get yelled at, I’m blaming you, ok? gouda cheese :ok_hand:

If you throw the flying rock at yourself, should you be able to fly as well??

2 Likes

can a rock fly?

no but a tin can

2 Likes

73431fe9b2e0e6372e5254e5f245fd03

Picture of a rock flying a helicopter.

Your argument is invalid

11 Likes

wahhhhhh

that isn’t a rock that’s dwayne johnson

2 Likes

Dwayne Johnson does kinda look alot like The Rock don’t he

3 Likes

He does a bit, literally never seen them in the same place but im sure its a coincidence!

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Once I tried taping myself to a clock and throwing it out the widow, time travel didn’t work but you could really see time fly.

That reminded me this quote
“According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way that a bee should be able to fly. Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground. The bee, of course, flies anyways. Because bees don’t care what humans think is impossible.” -Bee Movie

2 Likes

I taped a GPS tracker on a rock but got scared and threw it at a tornado chasing me. When I checked it had flown over 37 miles away!!

asteroids

5 Likes

I dunno about flying, but I see a white glowing rock hovering in the sky almost every night. Not sure which is weirder tho, the fact that it keeps switching between a cirlce and a crescent, or the people who name a rock “moon”…

1 Like

clever. :sleepy: