Have you ever regretted something?

The reason that the people told me was because one of them “spilled a tube of lotion in their backpack” and all I could think was I know you. You put your lotion in your track bag so you don’t get ashy :roll_eyes:

Wth :flushed: xd that’s pretty… idk how to fricking call it tho :unamused::triumph: like what the hell tho

Uhh :worried: and what did you do then? Have you ever talk to that person? Or just leave it at that

1 Like

After that I went into a depression caused by many things including that. I tried talking to her years later, but she kept ignoring my messages so @Sofialopezos

1 Like

Lesson Though:

Don’t trust fake people :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

She don’t know what she’s missing… if tou ever want to talk about something I’m here as well :yellow_heart: if you feel sad or happy you can tell me anything and K will listen​:yellow_heart:

1 Like

Ugh I hate it… idk why people have to be fake if they could only go their way it sucks… but you’re better without em, you are amazing and will do big!

1 Like

Aww Thanks :sweat_smile:, so will you! :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks to you :yellow_heart:

umm there are 4 5 things that i regretted one i tried to be someone else and it gave me some serious problems but i have overcome my mistakes and i aam being me

1 Like

Procrastinating

1 Like

I actually regret two things, one is not waiting for something & the other is something I kinda want to tell but I’m afraid people might judge me

1 Like

Mostly academically

We are no ones to judge so is not going to happen, this is a community non toxic and all of us help each other if we need to… if you want to tell im here to listen :yellow_heart:

Ohh I see :slight_smile:

Then I’ll tell it, I’ll probably feel better just to get it off my chest

Yes if you want, you can tell whenever you want and whenever you’re ready

1 Like

Well I had a fan account (now a spam account) on instagram & since my mom didn’t want me talking to people I didn’t know, I just made up a name on the account & said I lived in Florida. I made quite a few internet friends, but I just felt guilty cause I made it up.

1 Like

Ohh I see, but that’s good making new friends is always good tho… our parents always want to protect us that’s why they act like that… bc there’s danger in everything but they onmy think there’s danger in the social network and it’s true but not only there… there’s nothing to feel guilty for (I think) we have to know the world and that’s a good way also going out and everything you just have to be careful :yellow_heart: thanks for share it with us… If you want another friend here I am

1 Like