Have you ever regretted something?

Hi!!
I regret not to enjoy my life 100% but it can change and I’m making process tho… what about you?

Wanna now you better haha :yellow_heart:

1 Like
  • Waiting. It’s something I regret the most. It literally ruined my life. < yeh, there’s a whole story behind it.
1 Like

Not taking that risk

1 Like

I have time :full_moon_with_face::yellow_heart: (if you ever want to tell that story)

What kind of risk? ( of course if you want to talk aboit it) :yellow_heart:

I don’t have regrets, yeahhh I have done sh*ts in the past I I’m ashamed of but do I regret it? No I don’t. Why you may ask?
Because every mistake is a lesson for the future me.

2 Likes

My answer is somewhere in this album.

1000x1000x1

2 Likes

That’s pretty deep, and yet it’s very true

1 Like

I will fond it i swear! (It’s the name of a song or is it a verse of one)

1 Like

Sure? :no_mouth:

https://instagram.com/p/BSbX21xhP8BJi3ZQFqzHGmU3dVVxmNiMYplMpQ0/ < read that, and why I regret waiting is this: he wanted to move to my home country (long distance relationship, NL - ES) and I told him I wanted to wait 2 months, because we broke up, but in the end we came back together.

2 Likes

I am truly sorry :sob: I didn’t know it was that deep, If you ever need someone to talk to I’ll be here for you… I can not say anything else bc im speechless… from the bottom of my heart Im sorry and you always will have a friend in me :yellow_heart:

1 Like

Nawh, it’s okay. Thank you for your kind words. < 3

2 Likes

:yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart:

I’ve definitely done things in my life that I regret. I can think of like 3 things off the top of my head :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Wanna tell some? :full_moon_with_face::full_moon_with_face::nerd_face::yellow_heart:

1 Like

Yes, but I try to forget regrets because it is a waste of time focusing energy on things I cannot change

2 Likes

I’ll tell one:

One day during school, I was waiting at a table for my friends and when they showed up they didn’t sit with me and literally went to a whole different area. Then afterwards, they never said hi to me either. I ended up talking about them on my finsta and my Snapchat story. The parents got mad and threatened to call the police, but nothing happened to me cause :tipping_hand_man:t4:

2 Likes

I hate em already… why was that tho :worried::worried: you’re too cool for them anyway :four_leaf_clover::tipping_hand_woman:t2:‍♀️

That’s a good point tho

My biggest regret is not talking to the love of my life when I had the chance :frowning:

2 Likes