Has Byte already been made!?!?!?!?

This was recommended to me in my YouTube feed and I’m super confused. Is this not the app we are waiting for? Why was this video published 3 years ago in 2015!?!?!?!?!? I feel like I’ve gone through some time warp or something :exploding_head: maybe I’m just being dumb can someone explain this. Thank u :upside_down_face:

Here’s the video that had me confused :arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down:
(https://youtu.be/ldwXz_hNV8k)

2 Likes

Dom already made an app called byte a while back, but has since closed it and he decided to use the same name for v2 (byte). Hope that cleared things up.:grinning:

10 Likes

Ohhhh I actually never knew that. Thanks so much for the explanation :blush:

3 Likes

No problem, always glad to help. I just learned about byte three weeks ago, so now I’m trying to catch up by learning as much as I can about it :joy:

2 Likes

You can always ask Experts questions :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Oh haha. I’m so glad you’ve joined the forum. I hope it has been a fun three weeks.

Ah I see. Thank u. Maybe I’ll just DM experts with questions.

That does indeed work lol

1 Like

Keeps topics with questions that can be answered from being made so if you have any questions you can ask one of us

1 Like

Ok cool. Thanks for the help. I’ll definitely ask an expert next time I have a question like this :ok_hand:

Hmm I never knew this was a thing.

1 Like

Yea I didn’t either until now

it’s kinda good he asked this here publicly so that it could answer anyone else’s question. and just teach them what Byte was.

5 Likes

Yay I’m glad it helped other people. Thank u :blush:

1 Like

déjà vu déjà vu

1 Like

Ikrrrr! That was what was going thru my mind

v cool my man

This topic is a good read:

1 Like

Thanks, buddy!!! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank u for recommending the topic. It was a good read indeed :ok_hand: