Has anyone tried to get their friends to get off of TikTok and go to byte?

I haven’t been very active on this forum and I’m going to try to get active on this again but I would like like to know since TikTok might be getting banned in the United States of America if any of you have tried to get your friends to switch over to byte? I just asked one of my friends and he said that he was going to switch over to Instagram.

7 Likes

I never asked to my friends either.

1 Like

I only asked one friend. I know another friend that uses TikTok a lot. I’m going to ask her in a few minutes or maybe even in a few hours. I have some stuff to do and I shouldn’t even be on here right now.

1 Like

Everyone should leave Tik Tok. They only care about you if you are skewady famous.

3 Likes

It’s also full of thots.
According to my friend and I 100% agree with him

1 Like

And full of groups that take joy in getting you banned

1 Like

That’s gotta suck. If this is on TikTok, couldn’t you just report him?
I never used TikTok so I don’t know what it looks like

1 Like

I tried to he would keep creating new accounts. Plus it wasn’t just one person it was tons of different people attacking me all at once. Try to keep up with that

1 Like

Believe me, I’ve been through it. I’ve been cyberbullied by some people and that’s just disgusting. I still see those people in the games I’m playing and they still hate me.

1 Like

But they are destroying lives. Some people are trying to make a living doing this

I bet he hasn’t changed his IP address. Maybe if TikTok can find the IP address of this guy, they can see how many accounts they’ve made and do like an IP ban on that. But Most IP addresses are dynamic nowadays so I don’t really know how it would work after that. But maybe it’s best for you to just find another social media platform or use a completely different username than you usually use. So they won’t find out that it’s you until like it’s too late or something like that.

1 Like

i have been plugging byte since like last year and so many people were just hating on me because i was not following the crowd and trends

have to say, a lot of my friends have come to realise over the past couple of days how right i was about how epic byte is in comparison to like every other platform ever :stuck_out_tongue: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I made a post like something like this about year ago when I was in a lower grade then I am now and I told the forum on how nobody believed me that there was going to be a Vine Version 2. I don’t know if they changed their minds at all because I don’t talk to some of the people that I asked anymore.

1 Like

most of my friends have Byte at this point but only 1 made the full switch and 1 more said she’ll do the switch once dms are here but for the other 5 said they’ll switch when the time is right for them

1 Like

My username is my brand tho. People recognize it and know it’s me. IM not the problem so why should I change.

I don’t follow trends either. I make fun of them :joy:

That is true. I really don’t know what to say about that. You have a good point

1 Like

DMs will take it to a more friendship level and we can actually talk to eachother

I have been trying to get my friends on here since I started making bytes in April. None of course even gave it a try, but one started to make tiktoks right after. Even now with all this going on they are still glued to tiktok.

i did get my friend, alex over here. now were both addicted

2 Likes