Has anyone tried to be a Snapchat Creator?

I recently started posting to “Our Story” and sometimes my post never gets seen and I have no idea why. Like how does that algorithm work? Pretty annoying tbh

2 Likes

Snapchat is dead

2 Likes

There is a 1 percent chance to become Snapchat Famous

3 Likes

that’s a thing?

1 Like

Kinda. Snapchat is very much not Creator centric, but if you post to Our story, it can be seen by anyone

2 Likes

wait… someone is actually using discovery on Snapchat?

1 Like

personally, i’ve gathered a pretty large following on snapchat because of “our story”. snapchat gave me insights, but i’m pretty sure to actually be contacted about create (star badge) you have to get an average 30-50k views on stories (not our story) or somehow convince snapchat that you’re most likely to be impersonated.

1 Like

Wow that’s cool! Do you have any idea why some things get shown on our story and some things don’t?

Also, when I said Creator, I didn’t mean verified Creator, I just meant someone who creates content and grows an audience

i’ve had some stuff not get any views and i’m pretty sure it’s because of some sort of limit to “our story” or one of your snaps was flagged and you’re temporarily unable to post. what i do is just delete the “our story” that stopped gaining views and post the thing i wanted and it started gaining views.

1 Like

I don’t use Snapchat, nor do I have a Snapchat account.

I’ve had Snapchat since the very beginning when it was still called Picaboo but it has never been my favorite app but I still kinda use it.

All the people who are famous on Snapchat are famous on something else first, like TikTok or youtube

Huh I had no idea it was called that

1 Like