Harry Styles Vs Justin Timberlake Cage Match (Poll)

who would in a cage match between the two? Drop your thoughts in the comment section below

• harry styles
  • justin timberlake

0 voters

ARE U KIDDING ME HARRY BABY DADDY will be winning this! He is the winner of everything I love him

2 Likes

I arrive at the cage fight and Harry styles spots me in the crowd.

“Allo love, wot are yew doin readin a book at my cage fight?”

“Oh… sorry Harry. I’m just here with my friend. I’m not a fan of you or cage fighting… sorry…”

Harry is conflicted! Everyone loves it when he and Justin Timberlake cage fight!

“Well love, why don’t you come up ‘ere and ‘elp me take down Justin Timberlake here,” he said with a knowing smirk.

Harry holds out his hand, bending down on one knee from on stage, his corduroy high waisted flares brushing gently on the floor. I gasp, suddenly my face is flushed. I’m confused! I never even liked one direction! Let alone Harry styles! Why would an international superstar like Harry styles want to tag team cage fight with me??

“Okay, but let’s not make this a thing. One time only,” I say with a sigh, tying my dirty blonde locks into a ponytail with my satin scrunchie I bought at ALDI for a special buys deal.

10 Likes

…you…

Justin would curb stomp… id pay to see it nvm
best to not give into violence.
though i might make an exception.
kombucha girl

1 Like

Why is there wattpad fanfiction on my pure byte community forums?

Timberlake would win btw. Even solo against a tag team.

3 Likes

No i absolutely voted for Timberlake but you can’t not write a Harry styles self insert wattpad when the opportunity appears. I mean Harry is wearing high waisted corduroy flares! Not ideal for cage fighting! He’s too busy trying to get the attention of the girl who isn’t his fan to notice that Justin is about to clothesline him

2 Likes

eww no prince gif

Omfg did you write this for me in 8th grade or

3 Likes

Tbh… it was some of the better fanfiction I’ve ever read so bravo.

1 Like

It’s nice to read some quality fanfic in 2020

2 Likes

I did, yeah. Did 8th grade you like it?

1 Like

Thank you. I needed that

1 Like

Don’t post flames but what was your favourite part?

1 Like

The accuracy of Harry’s pronunciation in typed words

1 Like

Oh fantastic my favourite part was the description of his pants and their unsuitability for cage fighting

1 Like

idk the poll says otherwise

ok…

hey this is a paid fight. aint nothing wrong with a good cage match now and then lol

1 Like

dang this about to be a flame war lol…

1 Like