Harry Potter: Wizards Unite

Remember when Pokemon GO came out?everyone in the world decided to fulfill their childhood dreams of being the very best like no one ever was, even if it meant getting in a car accident, hit by a car, walking off the edge of cliff, and other sustainable injuries.

Well, the creators of Pokemon GO are back at it again but this time, they are visiting the beloved wizarding world of Harry Potter. Now for many us growing up, we always wanted to be Wizards and partake as a Gryffindor, Ravenclaw, Slytherin, or a Hufflepuff; playing quidditch and save Hogwarts from the evils of He-who-must-not-be-named.

Now we can fulfill those dreams (yet again) in our world with Harry Potter: Wizards Unite. Much like the Pokemon GO, you are going to have to walk around and collect foundables that are lying around in your own backyard and hometown. Collect these foundables and level up in the wizarding world, gather friends and family to help aid and benefit you in your quest to save the wizarding world from being exposed.

It is up to you to save Hogwarts. Just remember to be careful of your surroundings, don’t trespass onto others property, and always stay alert.

Are you up to the challenge? Harry Potter: Wizards Unite is out now on app store and googleplay.

Thank you for coming to my TED talk.

10 Likes

Yes! I’m playing it! It’s on my channel! I’m excited for the future

4 Likes

What level are you at now?

3 Likes

I’m almost level 3, I just started this morning and probably will go out to my aunties later to find more foundables.

3 Likes

pokemon, Harry Potter, and Minecraft all going for the same thing is pretty epic

5 Likes

Uhh, minecraft, I forgot about that…I’m gonna have to play that too :joy:

3 Likes

4 Likes

Searched for it on the play store and it wasn’t there?
:eyes:

3 Likes

It have not spread to all android phones yet but be patient, my friend.

3 Likes

Not really into these kinds of things, but this is pretty cool.

2 Likes

still not out in canada :cry:

2 Likes

Yes it is, actually. Have you checked again?

3 Likes

ahhhh omg i’ve stopped checking literally a couple days ago thank you so muchhhhhhhh :hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts:

3 Likes