Happy two year commun-iversary!

can’t believe i joined this forum exactly two years ago. so much has happened in my life because of byte & the community as a whole, i just want to say thank you.

i’ve met some of the most incredible people here over the last two years… not only are you guys talented in so many ways, you’re also amazing friends. @jaydel @kaden @Super @Tylerwinrow @Miaraba @cark @Benf @kenkat101 @heckingheck @AIexander @FaizalDawx @Cynthia @Grunt @Alana @Rafiki @mortmort @annam @arf @Carson
~sorry if i missed anyone. i tried to keep it ‘personal friends only’~

i also didn’t include the loml @Ganonthecannon in that line up because. well. he’s more than a friend :eyes: he’s my actual soulmate & i met him through byte??? we live together??? still blows my mind how much an app, that isn’t even out of beta, has completely changed my life.

i’m not as active as i’d like to be; on here, the discord, or the app itself, but just know that i think of y’all always. thanks again for being awesome.

if you’d like, drop your fav memory of the community in the comments. i’m feeling nostalgic :pleading_face: ilysm

36 Likes

When we all had that Bbq With @Super and @Carson truly one of the best days of my life

15 Likes

FOR REAL. full day of friendship & love :pleading_face: & baked mac n cheese

13 Likes

you dropped this queen :pleading_face::crown:

13 Likes

Wow has it really been that long

We all got cakes next to our names… nice

16 Likes

can it be lemon cake

11 Likes

That’s so awesome that makes me so happy :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Omggg that’s wilddd. Ly ashhhh :heart::heart: Can’t wait to see ya irl again!!

11 Likes

Happy comminuverisary @olliefrombyte

6 Likes

This is amazing ash, ty

9 Likes

10 Likes

Bj’s in pj’s was the peak of my existence

11 Likes

10 Likes

Poggers I made the cut

10 Likes

Ash, I’m completely honored in every way to be on that list. We need to vc more, and just do more stuff - in fact, you should quit your job! Ganon can pay for everything, he makes dirt after all.

Any way it goes, you’re one of my favorite people on here and just in my life in general. my experience here wouldn’t be the same without you. it might not have even been without you. i seriously wish i could’ve joined all the vc’s more, the groupchats in all the different places, and the meetups too… but even despite all that i feel like i’m close friends with you. it means so damn much to me.

thanks for being you, being with us, and i’m so happy that I found this community. My life would not be the same without it. I think a lot of people fail to see how that can be possible, as it just started as an internet forum for a cool thing, but the way we started and grew and evolved (thanks so much discord!!!) is unreal. didn’t think some of my favorite people i’ve ever known would be from here. so many ups and downs but ultimately my life is better and sweeter because of them. Thank you. I wanna say so much more but i don’t think i have the words honestly. it’s so many feelings that are hard to translate for me. but i’m so thankful, even if sometimes it doesn’t feel like it. i always think about y’all as well. just wait a couple years for me!

ashwhat ashsurprised

16 Likes

This is adorable. So glad you guys have achieved such a great friendship over these years.

Also, that picture of Dylan with the Zaxby’s bag is hilarious

10 Likes

holy moly this is heartwarming as hell

9 Likes

@ash you’re amazing…of course. You’re the angel this community needed. Thank-you for being so awesome. :100:When you guys went to Dylan’s graduation aka the SC meetup, I was lowkey sad I couldn’t be there. But being able to see guys have fun and make memories together was awesome to experience. But I’ll always be grateful for the wonderful memories I’ve made with everybody here. And hopefully I’ll be able to meet and collab with ALL THE BYTE OGs! :muscle:#ByteFam

11 Likes

That’s really cool man, this is the exact definition of community, so cool to see you guys all together and enjoying life as it’s supposed to be.

Each one of you look amazing on the physical, let me know if anyone is interested in partaking engagement in coitus.

Overall, gotta say: Pretty cool!

9 Likes

literally the angel this community needed

13 Likes