Happy truck month (pride month)

it’s gay month fellas, time to be gay and celebrate being gay! ur all valid and i love you all!!

23 Likes

i’m gay and i’m proud :heart:

9 Likes

It’s been 1 year today since I came out to my parents, time flies man.

9 Likes

:heart: we out here

8 Likes

Me too buddy

8 Likes

happy pride y’all! this is the first year that I’m ~out~ for pride and it’s an awesome feeling. love you all (no hetero) :orange_heart:

9 Likes

Happy pride month, my fellow gaybies!

8 Likes

I support y’all, I’m an ally. Glad to hear that y’all are being comfortable with yourselves for who you are! :slightly_smiling_face: :rainbow_flag:

6 Likes

happy pride month guys :heart:

8 Likes

What the heck is Truck Month?

7 Likes

I’d love it if this year we elevated and focused on black and, in general, poc queer voices. Let’s tie this BLM movement into our parades this June. George Floyd is not here to see this month and experience the summer. We need to keep him alive.

2 Likes

It’s what cis hetero men celebrate during pride month.

3 Likes

is it complete with truck nuts on the back of all trucks?

2 Likes

Happy pride to all my LGBTQI+ brothers and sisters out there.

5 Likes

In these uncertain times, pride month is some positivity that im happy to see! Happy Pride moth everyone! Love you all!!! :heart::heart::heart:

6 Likes

Also please remember that, like so much else, lgbtq+ rights and culture largely came from the working class- and that without the brave (largely black) stonewall resistors (who rioted) we might not be as free in the states as we are now.

4 Likes

:rainbow_flag:

i’m gay but not out, hello

10 Likes

Take your time there’s no rush :slight_smile:

6 Likes