Happy Monday

What are looking forward to this week?

I’m excited to get some chores done and the good weather that’s supposed to come in!

5 Likes

I wanna finish these assignments and play more Smash Bros.

4 Likes

Definitely looking forward to the nice weather cuz its been rainy and depressing lately. Also looking forward to watch some new episodes of shows im watching and to chat with people on discord :raised_hands:

4 Likes

I have to work on this group project :pleading_face: - Happy Monday

5 Likes

Yesss get that education

1 Like

Nice! What shows?

1 Like

What’s it for?

1 Like

Looking forward to eating some really good food :smile: not sure where it will come from… but I’ll figure it out.

3 Likes

Well imma probably make cookies today so I’ll share them with you so you can get that good food lmao

1 Like

The lovely weather and talking to all of you! :slight_smile: I hope you all have a lovely Monday! :heart:

2 Likes

It’s for my Business Data Communications Course and the project: Detailed design of a network. The objective is to design a local area network for a real or hypothetical organization comprised of at least four subnets, with at least 100 PCs in each, using Windows and TCP/IP. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I do not understand a single bit of that but it sounds like fun? :upside_down_face:
Good luck anyway!

2 Likes

Lmfaooo… :joy: uwu. Thanks :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Supernatural, the flash and I just started Community!

2 Likes

Community is so good. Just finished rewatching it again

Also looking forward to some more nice weather this week!! :sunglasses: it’s been in the high-80s/low-90s lately :raised_hands:t2:

3 Likes

Painting, painting, and more painting. Also eating while finishing exams

1 Like

Noooo I just graduated :scream: don’t bring back the memories :face_vomiting:

1 Like

Oh wow that sounds like pretty complex stuff. Hope you have fun and good luck!

1 Like

Omg yes we stan

1 Like

Yesss community is great so far :metal:oooo that’s v hot, nice! It’s gonna be in the 60s here tomorrow and a few other days of the week