Happy Forumvesary og905!

Happy 1 year anniversary to all of the ogs that have been here for a year!!! I think together, we’ve built such a strong community & I’m so glad to be a part of it.:heart:

As we all know, byte is coming soon and to see so many wonderful people put their faith in it, be so committed, and dedicated is so great and heartwarming. I can’t wait to see what everyone has in store💕

24 Likes

Happy Anniversary!!! :pancakes: :yellow_heart: :cake: each day we continue to grow more and more :cake:

7 Likes

I WAS GONNA TYPE THIS

But its been amazing to be on here and meet amazing people here! Even through the app hiatus, I am still glad i met alot of people in here. It’s crazy how last year, I wouldn’t expect for the progress of Byte (V2) to be this far. As cliche as it sounds, “I am very proud of this community.” lmao

But thanks Dom and Co. for making and moderating this forums and discord. (even when you aren’t online)

8 Likes

Look where we’ve come.

8 Likes

oh my gosh we got a cake

4 Likes

i joined in april :facepunch::disappointed_relieved:

3 Likes

but happy anniversary y’all!!!

4 Likes

Joined early February :sleepy::facepunch:t4:

6 Likes

Yeah me too

3 Likes

#og905

yes

3 Likes

I joined in April…but still…HAPPY 1-Year Forum Anniversary!

5 Likes

Wish I got that cake

2 Likes

cakes on cakes

5 Likes

December member type beat :point_down::sob::point_down:

3 Likes

cake is going away soon :frowning:

2 Likes

Oh noooo :((((

Happy forumversary guys. I’m happy to be here with you :facepunch:

4 Likes

Technically this is 1 year 6 day anniversary.

The forum was created on the 7th last year

well TECHNICALLY technically, it was created in December. Dom joined on 12/7 so we can assume that was the day it was created. BUT it’s been public for a year.

4 Likes

This is like THE tamest, friendliest, and most wholesome community I’ve EVER been a part of. I hope and pray it stays this positive a little while longer.

2 Likes