Happy days

Hey guys! I know the vibe has been a bit more negative around here lately so I just wanted to make a place where we can reminisce about the good ole’ days. so my question is…what is one point in your life that you loved and would like to experience it again?

Mine is the summer of '16. pokemon go had just came out, I just got my driver’s licence. It was just overall great times. I miss it. I was really close to a person I’ve drifted away from.

10 Likes

well, i can’t really remember a specific time when i was happy, but i guess when i won a poetry award.

4 Likes

Probably somewhere in between 2014-2016.

4 Likes

2013-2016

5 Likes

2014-2015

4 Likes

2017! Best night of my life, :wink:

WE broke up tho so…

1 Like

Last summer was a really moving period for me. It was a great time for me to reflect on what I’d been doing with my life for the past several years. I also spent a lot of time hanging out with my friends, probably more than I ever had before. I ended up moving later that fall, and I’m currently not sure if I’m as happy as I was back then. But I’m still pretty satisfied with how my life’s been going lately, and I hope as I prepare to move again I won’t lose my mind or anything. Sorry this is so long, I just have a lot on my mind. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

2003 because I didn’t exist :joy:

3 Likes

Wait a minute… you’re like 14

2 Likes

yeah…

1 Like

When I was in the womb and had no responsibilities

3 Likes

The theme song immediately came to my head when I saw this topic: :musical_note:Sunday. Monday, ‘Happy Days’, Tuesday, Wednesday…:musical_note:

1 Like