Happy day for all~

hey guys so some of you might figure this out soon, but Dom just created a post asking for what kind of phone we have so he can (sometime in the near future) send out beta invitations (for existing users).

all i’ve gotta say is:

TOLD YA

i am so happy that the majority of us never lost hope and still kept the forum alive and although i might sound like a broken record, the friends i made on this forum have made my entire year. honestly. i really appreciate you, my homies.

i’m so so glad that i’ve gotten to know you all, and when the app eventually comes out, i’d love to collab with some of you!

for now, keep the hype low-key i suppose, we don’t want another debacle.

but, i also want to thank Dom for keeping the forums up and not giving up on creating this new app even with all the nagging, the negative backlash, and the negativity in general.

thanks, Dom.

annnnnnddd here’s a kitten for good measure :slight_smile:

19 Likes

I’m very glad I stayed dedicated on here for so long, it was totally worth it!!

Also, d’aww cute kitty~ :blush:

4 Likes

i am SO hyped for this oh my god

3 Likes

:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️

5 Likes

I feel like deep down we all knew this wasn’t going away. Dom probably had a little bit of doubts but didn’t want to make any promises

7 Likes

So excited, knew it would come eventually. I don’t think most people realise how much work actually goes into making an app :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

I’m so excited to get it :face_with_thermometer::weary:

3 Likes

Good news indeedo

4 Likes

I really can’t believe it… Thank you, @dom. One of my passionate dreams might finally come true :smile:

5 Likes

Crazy I’ve been off the forums for a bit, and I come back and it’s booming :joy::joy: So hype thanks @dom

4 Likes

All good things take time

4 Likes

So pumped bro you have no idea!! :speaking_head::speaking_head:

3 Likes

Holly muffin what a beautiful kitty :heart_eyes: aaaand omg im so excited for this :yellow_heart::sunflower:

4 Likes

I swear aaaaall the exciting tea ALWAYS happens over night :joy: (hello timezone).
I felt like a kid on christmas eve when I woke up and saw the amount of posts and read the news :laughing:.
So glad we all never lost hope and never stopped on believing in this :tada:

4 Likes