Happy birthday @Yoshr!

Hey guys! Today is @Yoshr’s birthday, so say something nice for them in the replies!!

Hey Yoshr, I may have only known you for personally for 2 months, but it feels like I’ve known you for a lifetime. You never fail to cheer me up, always make me laugh and you’re a genuinely funny guy. You’re the bestest (if that even is a word lol) person that I met online… No. You’re the bestest FRIEND I’ve ever had, considering I’ve only had two others (one being my mum). I wish you a happy life, and I hope that you spend this day wisely. Happy birthday!

Also, hope you’re saving up for our meet, I have 17p in total :joy::wink:

9 Likes

@Yoshr happy birthday!!! :cake::birthday:

5 Likes

Wow, I’ve never been complemented as much as just now. Thank you so so much!!! I’m really glad I got to meet you, you’re very nice and funny too! It’s great that we can relate to a lot of things. And yeah, I’m gonna try my hardest to save up for a day in which we can really meet, it’s one of my top priorities in life now! Again, thanks so much, especially for the fact that you even remembered today. That alone warms my heart. :heart:

7 Likes

Thank you! :blush:

4 Likes

Happy Birthday @Yoshr !! Hope you have a fantabulous one :laughing: :yum:

5 Likes

Once again happy birthday @Yoshr! :tada::birthday:

5 Likes

Happy New years wait uh (what was it called again) O RITE HAPPY BDAY

5 Likes

Haha thanks :blush:

5 Likes

Happy Birthday To You ~ Happy Birthday To You ~ Happy Birthday To @Yoshr ~ Happy Birthday To You !!! :smile::tada::confetti_ball:

5 Likes

Thanks so much @EverAdri!!

5 Likes

Happy Birthday @Yoshr, enjoy your day! :tada::laughing:

5 Likes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY @Yoshr !!!

5 Likes

Happy birthday!!!

5 Likes

Happy Birthday @Yoshr

5 Likes

Happy birthday!

5 Likes

Happy Birthday @Yoshr

6 Likes

Thank you all so much. You have no idea how happy it makes me that my favorite community is sending me love. Thanks @annam for the nice topic, and to everyone who gave me the nice wishes. You all mean so much to me. Thank you. :blush: :heart:

5 Likes

oh my goodness i’m sorry for being late with this, but happy birthday! you’re the coolest :))

5 Likes

Hope you had a good one bud :kissing_heart: @Yoshr

4 Likes

Happy birthday @TheKingHusker!

4 Likes