Happy Birthday Senor Pequenos

Yes, today is @senorpequenos Birthday!

It a King Pequenos Birthday, welp I cant say that but he’s definitely the most humble creator/person I’ve met on by far.

He’s always supportive and sincere!

If you haven’t seen his content I recommend you checking his byte page out @senorpequenos

35 Likes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KING :weary:

8 Likes

You said the K word :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

you’re not the Pac I know. Pac would say and do anything without limits

7 Likes

I’m being censored, Fs :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Yooo happy birthday @senorpequenos! You were one of the first byters to interact with me during beta and it really encouraged me to stay on the platform. Your upload consistency is unmatched and your hard work is inspiring to all of us. I can’t wait to see that hard work pay off for you in the coming months. Here’s to you! :beers:

14 Likes

@senorpequenos happy birthday to you! I hope your day was magical considering the current situation of the world! You are such an inspiring person and a great friend to me and your support just uplifts me in so many ways. Thank you for being you. I am forever inspired! Happy birthday senor, hope you had a good one! Stay forever blessed :sparkling_heart:

9 Likes

Happy Birthday @senorpequenos!

You are absolutely the kindest person on the byte platform and have the best work ethic so many people look up to.

Hope this year treats you well!! :heart::star:

Here is some cake :cake:.

You are gonna be a huge deal soon and I cannot wait to see it. Rooting for you!! :clap:

8 Likes

happy birthday @senorpequenos! you’re the most positive and supportive person i know, your comments always make my day. you are full of talent. keep up the great work :grin:

have a fantastic day💙

7 Likes

HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYY!!! :heart::heart: I hope you have a great one , and best wishes to you​:slight_smile::slight_smile:

7 Likes

Happiest birthday!!! :clinking_glasses: @senorpequenos

6 Likes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAN!

i’ve been off most social media so I apologize for not wishing you earlier, but thank you. Thank you for always being there, for being an amazing friend. You make me laugh basically every single day, and I’m lucky to have you in my life.

I love uuu :pleading_face::heart: @senorpequenos

4 Likes

Happy Birthday @senorpequenos !! Thanks for always putting a smile on my face whenever I watch your vids man! :partying_face: :blue_heart:

6 Likes

Happy Birthday @senorpequenos your bytes help make my day :smiley:

6 Likes

Happy birthday GOAT @senorpequenos

6 Likes

happy birthday @senorpequenos you have the funniest bytes and deserve every thing you get.

5 Likes

happy birthday Daniel!! you are honestly one of the nicest person and I thank you so much for always making my day with your bytes but also for showing support!
There are only good things coming your way!
Happy birthday @senorpequenos, enjoy this day :partying_face: :birthday:

5 Likes

Happy birthday @senorpequenos

5 Likes

Ayy Happy birthday @senorpequenos you are honestly a really cool and nice person. Your content is always on point, so have a great day bro. :grinning::grinning:

5 Likes

Happy birthday Daniel @senorpequenos have a good one :sunglasses::ok_hand:

6 Likes