Happy Birthday Iaa!

Hello hello hello i am here to wish @oddbydefault a happy flipping birthday! Shes one of the sweetest and nicest people ive ever met and i absolutely enjoy every second we talk, and im so glad i am friends with her :slight_smile: love u friend! HAVE GOOD BIRTHDAY! :birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday:

17 Likes

happy bday!

3 Likes

HBD BD BD GIRL I ALWAYS THOUGHT YOU WERE 15 BUT NOW IM SRY HAPPY BDAY AND HAVE A HAPPY DAY OF BIRTHD. ok there we go :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Happy birthday!!
:partying_face::tada::smiley::confetti_ball::gift::balloon:

3 Likes

happy birthday @oddbydefault

3 Likes

Happy Birthday iaa!

3 Likes

Happy birthday @oddbydefault!

4 Likes

I was gonna make this :rage: but happy birthday iaa

3 Likes

Happy Birthday !!! :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

Happy birthday Iaa, enjoy your day girl :heart:

3 Likes

Happy birthday Iaa!!! Have fun :pancakes::yellow_heart::sparkles:

3 Likes

@oddbydefault Happy Birthday!!!:gift::balloon::tada::confetti_ball:

2 Likes

Awwwww. This is a wholesome post uwu. Happy birthday to that iaa person whoever that is (Hehe just kidding guys I love you and thank you for the greets.) I am so glad that you’re enjoying my company being that sweet, nice and wholesome friend hehe. Love you too friend, you are a bestie to me. Thanks for your wonderful greeting. I felt special Nick (and everyone). The uwu ramen queen from mars approves this :purple_heart::sunglasses::purple_heart::sunglasses::purple_heart:

I’m actually July 20th but it’s my bday so it all works in my timezone oops tea.

Now let’s jump to the greets

• Thank you @motocross, @ShonziTho, @ShawdGawd, @annam, @Cynthia @HeyWhatsNew @AfroDynasty, Sofia, Motch for the greetings bbs. I’ll be having a great one. I appreciate yous!! :purple_heart:

• I’m actually 6 now @arf! (Hehe jk I’m 21 [shocker]) and yea, thank you and I’m happy to be ur friend :purple_heart:

• Wow you’re mad that you did not make it first hehe okay stay mad, bc I’m disappointed in you (hehe jk) @AIexander. Okay, jokes aside, you already make me feel special and appreciated and that’s enough for me. Thanks you ily :purple_heart:

Okay so, thanks again :sparkling_heart:. Keep the wholesome vibes flowing uwu. Wishing for the best in all of us

:cherry_blossom: i a a :cherry_blossom:

15 Likes

You’re such a queen

5 Likes

ily 2 :two_hearts::two_hearts:

2 Likes

always dude :green_heart:

3 Likes

Happy 21st @oddbydefault !!

2 Likes

Happy birthday :tada::birthday:

3 Likes

Happy Birthday :confetti_ball::birthday::balloon::gift: :hugs: @oddbydefault

2 Likes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY IAA!!! :confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball: enjoy the wineee :grin:

2 Likes