Happy Birthday Acadrien! 🎈

Happy Birthday @Acadrien !!! :heart::balloon::birthday: i hope your day is fun filled, despite the current situation of the world! You’ve been such a cool person to get to know and I love how positive and optimistic you are about the future! You’re also really intelligent and I feel like I learn something new from you every time we speak! Haha. Thanks for being an awesome friend to me and for making my experience on byte all the better :slight_smile: have a great day w your family!!
:birthday::birthday::birthday::two_hearts:

Ps isnt it Canada’s Birthday as well?! Happy Canada Day to one of my fav Canadians! :sunglasses::woman_shrugging:t5:

17 Likes

Happy Birthday @Acadrien. I haven’t seen your bytes before but I’m going to trust @rommie on this. See you on byte birthday boy :partying_face:

3 Likes

He’s awesome! :sunglasses: and so are you!!!

2 Likes

Happy birthday @Acadrien !! Have a lovely day :partying_face: :birthday:

2 Likes

Happy birthday my little french bby :partying_face::partying_face::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Happy birthday dude :confetti_ball::confetti_ball::tada::confetti_ball::tada:

2 Likes

Thanks :blush: @HotHashBrown @rommie @christyonce @MagicalVlogger @MagicalVlogger

4 Likes

Happy Birthday @Acadrien :fire::gift:

2 Likes

Birthday BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYYYY!

2 Likes

@Acadrien is Canada :canada: himself, how aboot that eh? :rofl: Happy birthday ma boi! :partying_face:

2 Likes

Happy birthday! :blush:

2 Likes

Happy birthday bud:) I may not know you v well, but I know that I want you to have a wonderful day @Acadrien

2 Likes

happy birthday @Acadrien!!:balloon::tada:

2 Likes

Happy Birthday @Acadrien :smiley:

2 Likes

happy birthday! Hopefully I am not too late!

2 Likes

Happy birthday!!! :tada::heart:

2 Likes

Thanks everyone for sending me happy birthdays!!! Honestly it’s was pretty cool and very thoughtful I really appreciated it thanks for thinking about me!!!

8 Likes

Happy belated birthday @Acadrien :sunglasses::ok_hand:

2 Likes

Happy birthday!

2 Likes

happy bday!

2 Likes