HAPPY BDAY DAn!

Even though you forgot my bday (I’m not letting that down), you still deserve a classic forum bday post. You can finally legally drink in the US so like that’s cool. I’m looking forward to seeing you and your birthmarks sometime down the future. Have a good day mann :heart::heart: #froggychair #Scotland #5MiLimpressionsOnTwitter #twitterfamous #hbd @cark

17 Likes

Dan right now. Happpy birthdayyyy :birthday:

10 Likes

He do be laying down doe

5 Likes

Happy birthday dan!

4 Likes

Happy Birthday Dan :ok_hand:t4::rocket:

2 Likes

I know you did not beat me to my own bf’s birthday post because I am an hour behind.
You’re dead bennathan

4 Likes

Dan I know we joke about it being your bd every day. We annoy you and but please know that we all love you. Dan from the bottom of my heart, happy bd buddy. Have an amazing day! We all love you so much and cant wait to see what else life has in for us and the whole Byte community. :heart::heart::heart:

p.s froggy chair

3 Likes

grrrrrr I wanted to make my own post grrrrrr

Cark/Dan/NotAsGoodAsArf, you’re one of the best friends I could ever ask for online! I too am intrigued of these mysterious “birthmarks” that Ben has talked about, and would like to see them all for myself! Thanks for just always being a shoulder to lean on and accepting a lot of me acting incredibly dumb for my wack sense of humor sometimes; the fact that you usually do is just incredibly comforting. Thanks for always being super funnie even though you’re not actually funny and all the impressions you have in twitter are just different replicas of cark-bot (and Nyo). Anyway yeah lemme see those birthmarks when we meet up! Happy Hunting! 🤦🧖💇

love ya dude :green_heart:

4 Likes

happy birthday to the person that ignited the marinade/marinate argument with sho. i still remember that, especially during the most inappropriate moments…

enjoy your day Cark :star:

5 Likes

Happy Birthday Dan! Much Love :green_heart: :green_heart:

2 Likes

Happy Birthday Dan! Thank you for taking the heavy burden that is to bear the name Cark from me. Hope Spotify gave you the day off. :partying_face::metal:

Lol but fr hope you have a great day : )

4 Likes

Happy birthday dan, here is a froggy chair for you

5 Likes

Happy Birthday. Btw scottish accents are hot

2 Likes

ok i did not forget your birthday, i was just confused because you kept talking about your HALF birthday for months, speaking of which that’s pretty soon :eyes:

ty to everyone in replies, i just woke up and physically can’t read BECAUSE MY OPTICIAN MADE MY GLASSES TOO TIGHT AND I’M TOO SCARED TO TELL THEM THEY HURT.

anyway happy birthday !!

10 Likes

Happy BIRTHDAY!

2 Likes

happy birthday Dan! :grin: :birthday::tada:

2 Likes