Hands Free Mode Filming

Hi could we add timer button on beta app. The reason I would like this timer feature is because I make dancing videos. I would love to be able to use my front facing camera and be able to start dancing on byte.

6 Likes

cant u just trim it

6 Likes

^ or upload from ur camera roll

9 Likes

I know but what I am talking about is an automatic filming button so we don’t have to hold down on the film button

3 Likes

if you have an iPhone, go to settings > accessibility > touch > assistive touch, and then set up a custom gesture. you can set up a gesture that will hold a certain part of the screen for you, and you can set it for 6.5 seconds. so when you want to film a video on byte hands free, just open up assistive touch, and use the custom gesture

3 Likes

Just use your camera (better quality anyways) and upload that video and trim it.

1 Like

Just trying to bring an idea to the table

2 Likes

Great Idea!!! Love it!

1 Like

Not a bad idea but features like that could clutter the app up where as you almost have everything you need to edit the video already built into your phone as far as just clipping the different vids to 6.5 secs (or close). Good idea though and who knows? Your thinking might be a very accepted idea

1 Like

In app would be nice but yeah i think just trimming a video is what they want or at least for now it seems :sunglasses:

1 Like

This just transported me back to 2014. Love it.

1 Like

I think they’re talking about an ingrained integrated feature within the app like Snapchat did thru an update. A lot of apps are getting hands-free mode, it’s rlly useful! I like this idea a lot

1 Like

Yes that’s what I am exactly talking about! All apps have the hands free mode!

2 Likes

A timer would be nice

That’s what it should be called changing the forum post to Hands Free Mode Filming