Guys, please don't be greedy!

V2 was announced a few days ago and you’re already talking about money and revenue. Please stop it guys, we all know that money can really change people. (ex. Jake Paul)

BE HUMBLE! :wink:

3 Likes

yoo dont wory bro i think i know fellow artists i think that they wont change but i cant assure you tho

1 Like

I don’t really think people are talking about it to become rich.

Most of the time the ad revenue is mentioned to solve a problem Vine had. Once you get famous you’ll move your users to another platform, why? Because it’s not the smartest move to drop everything in your life to work for free.

3 Likes

Not everyone is about Money, Maybe some of us needs Fames. Think Positive :wink: Thanks.

2 Likes

I totally agree !

1 Like

Money can’t buy happiness :wink:

2 Likes

I’m not focused primarily on money, I would just use that money to probably pay for college or help my mom out, stuff like that.

1 Like

I think the majority of users talking about money are doing so because of this exact reason. They don’t want the wrong people in a place of power, so the way artists obtain revenue needs to be discussed. They also want V2 to last as long as possible, so for that to happen, the artists need to somehow make a bit of money. Just look at YouTube!

In reality, I just think everyone is excited for the app to launch! :wink:

4 Likes

I agree money is needed to live, people shouldn’t be on the app for the money but a source would be nice to keep people who we want on the app so they could keep posting more content for viewers as long as the app isn’t overrun but ads

1 Like

I think it can honestly.

1 Like

I don’t think everyone wants money here we’re just tryna prevent v2 from being filled with ads

It’s reasonable for artists to get paid for the hard work they put in.