Guys..... I kind of want 32* seconds

I know I know I know. Please don’t :fire: me at the stake. But… I really kind of do. Just because tiktok did it doesn’t mean it’s bad and I hate that I have to cut off sounds at awkward points and it makes me kind of want to cry.

Also, remember, you don’t have to use the time.

24 Likes

Exactly.you sometimes have to cut it at an awkward point and I think 30 seconds would be nice

2 Likes

I disagree, but it feels like an eventual inevitability, so I hope they at least make it 32 to keep with the theme.

4 Likes

That is an excellent point. Keep it on theme.

I know it’s a hard adjustment but I really feel the app only got better at 16 and everyone is so creative and adaptable. I truly believe that would be the case again. And you can still do 8 seconds and rack up the loops!

1 Like

I hope they can make 10 bytes of 16 seconds, kind of like Instagram when you can post up to 10 videos, and each video is idk 30 sec? and you can slide them through.

I know Dom was testing this back in December.

1 Like

I made a 16 second Byte today and I felt kinda dirty with it. Dom is pretty responsive to the wants of the community from what I can tell … so … it might happen?

1 Like

YES YESS 32 sec WHAT IVE BEEN ADVOCATING FOR!!! pls :relieved:

4 Likes

As long as we still have those smooth loops

2 Likes

That is key. I can’t let go of the perfect loops. If that would be a sacrifice it would be a no from me.

2 Likes

64, take it or leave it

12 Likes

Uhh 69

1 Like

69 seconds and 420 milliseconds

1 Like

I’m for it. By 16 seconds I already know if I’m going to skip the video or not. So we might as well go longer.

I would love a Vine channel though. Where the rule is videos need to be 6.5 seconds or less.

16 Likes

60 seconds would be amazing yuh

2 Likes

I needed more time for this one. Just like, 2 seconds!

2 Likes

"64 or bust.
I literally am unable to post
any new content since it’s too long.

So I’m just awaiting the day
they change this, so I may
enjoi this application."

1 Like

If 16 seconds isn’t enough for you just make youtube videos or something

4 Likes

GIRL IN RED :heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat: sentence

1 Like

No thanks.

1 Like

Im down for 32…even tho my attention span can’t always make it through the whole 16 seconds as is haha

6 Likes