Growing On V2 With Engagement Groups?

So I’m pretty sure y’all have heard of Engagement Groups on Instagram, if not then the basic definition is:

Once you upload a post. all the members in the group would then proceed to Like/Comment on that post. Boosting it’s engagement thus leading to higher chances of ending up on the Explore/Popular page.

Im pretty sure we got pretty tight knit community over here, of which after the app is out, we’d definitely do whatever we can to help each other out. This being one of them.

If y’all interested let me know what ya think.

24 Likes

yeah im down 1000% sounds like a great idea! plus we are connecting countries togeher

5 Likes

yeah that’s a good idea. why not?

2 Likes

As long as it benefits everyone, I’m all for it!

5 Likes

That could work, have a team that’s only for engagement I think that could be good!! If we get enough people I would be down

3 Likes

Yeah, that sounds great. I’m part of one for Musical.ly right now with other crowned musers. It works great.

2 Likes

I’m interested. Is there an instagram group chat you’re creating?

1 Like

Creating teams for v2 sounds as a good idea since teamwork almost all of the time brings benefits to the memebers

1 Like

I don’t have an insta, but I’m most definitely willing to do this for v2.

1 Like

Once the app is out. I’ll be researching means on how to create such a group. I’ll keep y’all updated… WE ARE GONNA GROW TOGETHER :two_hearts:

4 Likes

just hope dom is still making the app :rofl:

4 Likes

Count me in :ok_hand::sunglasses:

2 Likes

yeah that would be so cool!

2 Likes

I like this idea, I’m down

2 Likes

cool idea

2 Likes

exactly…that makes it so much better

2 Likes

Lmk im down :smiley:

1 Like

im down for that

1 Like

Watch, the next time he tweets he’ll be like, “Surprise! The beta’s out!” lol

2 Likes

I’m down too! Help each other get big together!

1 Like