Grid View looks amazing

The grid view is on iOS and looks beautiful- love the drop shadow on the video buttons - I do a lot of UX mobile design work and gotta say, well done :+1:

12 Likes

I’m actually in love with it!

3 Likes

agreed. It looks so good

1 Like

Too bad my ugliness messed it up a bit :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

From an aesthetic point of view, I feel like it’s missing something. The design of the top and the bottom doesn’t look right to me. It feels conflicting. The top is kind of like the old Android “material” flat look, whereas the bottom has some 3D to it.

4 Likes

I am trying to figure out how to best use this new function: My first application I could think of was to use it to scroll quicker to find “bytes” to text to not yet Byte friends. I think it could help me with the “Not yet” Byte people I know. What other uses have you found for this function?

1 Like

You are right :blush:

1 Like

Huh?

1 Like

Sorry for the poor editing:

First I looked at “How can I use this in innovative ways”?

Idea one: Use this as a way to find Bytes quicker to text to friends that are not yet on Byte.

Idea number two: Not sure.

My first thought was texting this to my tech friends. When it comes to tech I am pretty addicted to the “I want it to do x” without using the brain that God gave me to think through the costs or functions etc. I have no idea whether they are outsourcing their tech to be built or doing it in house. I have no clue what something like this cost to build I am clueless as to how many “tech” hours this took. CLUELESS.

I messaged a couple of my tech friends that work as coders and a couple that work as CTO’s to ask them what functions they would “put on top” of this sort of function. I have been in rooms where I have brought up ideas and ended up looking like an idiot because something that SEEMS (can I put seems in bigger letters) so obvious is really expensive to build. It leads me to think would it be better to have xyz function or an additional million dollars in the creators pool?

The other thing I think about is how long this forum has been around: 2018? What are the odds of me giving an idea that has not been talked about before? Seriously. What are the odds?

I will not share the ideas here that the tech people told me could be built on top of this because Byte may be using that as a competitive advantage to pass Tik Tok. Do you ever come up with ideas that you do not share Henry because Byte could be using the flexibility of being a small company to their advantage?

2 Likes

It’s awesome :clap:t5::clap:t5:

1 Like

I know right! Wish it were something that could implemented ui wise.

1 Like

Gotcha :blush::gift_heart::+1:

2 Likes

I like it

1 Like

Looks nice

I mean there are actually a lot of ideas that aren’t in a post. tbh if it is an idea someone will tell you tho

Huh?