Green screen?

So recently I been messing around with green screen editing and their is a lot of possibilities for it for Bytes. Long story short, I want to know how much people actually knows how to edit with green screen because I want to start a competition depending on how much people are actually down to do it. The competition will involve a cash prize of course for most creative, funny, and popular. So let me know down below if any of y’all are interested. I can start working on the competition asap when I get enough interested for the compitition. :signal_strength: :ok_hand:

3 Likes

I’m sure many would be interested… and there are easy apps that can greenscreen so it’s very accessible. As for prize money, not sure that’s necessary. Winning is prize enough. You might want to upload somthing to green screen. Have a theme. Like when @tyler did it

3 Likes

I already have stuff in mind for people to green screen just want to see how much people are genuinely interested so I can start making the green scene videos and make it official. Also, don’t worry about the money it is a competition after, the winners deserve it and of course its not going to be a big ol cash prize. (If not intreseted in the money, I can always just follow their page and rebyte the greenscene creation :slightly_smiling_face:)

2 Likes

I don’t have a human sized green screen but I can try getting creative with what I have.

3 Likes

The compilation will likely be me infront of a green screen doing random stuff so don’t worry if u don’t have a green screen. More info when more people comments :eyes:

1 Like

Ooooh now I get it, sorry I misunderstood what you meant! Well in that case I’d love to edit your green screen compilations.

2 Likes