Greatest Achievement Of Your Life

Pretty self-explanatory. What is your greatest achievement, so far, in your Life.

As a CNA, I worked in Hospitals, so I’ve been involved in plenty of Codes with Patients. There was one instance where we were very short staffed and a Patient Coded, so I performed CPR on him, switching from Compressions to Mask Breaths with the Code Team. The CPR went on for roughly 30 minutes, and the Patient was Resuscitated. It was a Surreal experience and I was awarded an Employee of the Month for the Hospital, just for that one encounter.

What’s your achievement you are most proud of?

1 Like

soda free for 2 year’s :woman_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

Coke always always wins

1 Like

Yeah, I’m going with Coke. More prominent

Coke Obviously

I’m very sorry everyone that I changed the Topic. Didn’t seem like it was panning out @carabaker @Tsouth21 @Xtian @ItsMeJoseGChacin

Well now I’m just gonna say that my greatest achievement is learning English. It was my dream. Now it is to move to the US.

1 Like

You can just edit your Response or Delete it if you would like. That’s on me, and I apologize again @carabaker @ItsMeJoseGChacin @Tsouth21 @Xtian

Ayy, It’s your thread, you don’t need to apologize :joy:

2 Likes

Nahh I’m too lazy. I like how it starts all weird with coke comments tho.

1 Like

That’s awesome @ItsMeJoseGChacin Congratulations and I hope you are able to continue your achievements by moving to the US :100:

1 Like

i hope i can do that

2 Likes

Greatest achievement would have to be finishing my associates I guess lol I failed classes like crazy until I got all my ish together and finished

1 Like

@jennifer Give it a shot :+1::100:

1 Like

nice man i will actually

1 Like

@AIexander I’m 29 years old and I’m finally starting to go BACK to school to obtain my Nursing Degree, after failing twice 10 years ago. I’m very confident and more than ready this time. I believe you will get your Associates, because failing has a way of Reviving for ambition, but only if you don’t tell yourself you can’t. You have my confidence :+1:

I messed up in the writing lol I got my associates

1 Like

@AIexander Wow, I definitely had a brainfart reading that lol Cuz I completely overlooked that you said finished lol That’d not your mistake, it was mine lol Well then, Congratulations :+1::+1::+1::100:

1 Like

Thanks bro

1 Like

I have some I can think of

• When I graduate HS on May 19

• Hitting 2 million views and 10,000 subs across my two YT channels

• Having 22 Million loops on one Vine

1 Like