Great email survey Byte

I just filled out the survey and it was very well put together. Great job Byte!

Easy to fill out.

Easy to read.

Easy to understand.

9 Likes

what survey?

2 Likes

byte survey

2 Likes

I think it was random.

2 Likes

@Stevenmusielski well now im curious. what was it about?

1 Like

Probably just a “how are we doing and what can we do to improve?”

3 Likes

Just out of curiosity, you didn’t enter any personal info in this survey right? Wanna make sure it wasn’t a scam to get your login info.

5 Likes

It asked my banking info to deposit the partnership money :joy: just kidding - no personal info

7 Likes

You mean I was not supposed to give out my bank passwords and social security number in a Byte Survey? (That is my outer limit of my attempt at humor Mike). Maybe I need to memorize more chicken crossing the road jokes.

The survey gave 2 questions. One was related to why I am here. It was hard for me because ALL the reasons listed would be reasons for me. Part of it is a science experiment of seeing how the community will grow. It is interesting seeing who is here in this forum and who is not. You can learn so much about someone from their Bytes over time. The Culture of Byte is clearly being built on “humor” and that is really cool for me because it is not an area that I am gifted in. It is interesting seeing how comedic people work together or not.

2 Likes

My last reply was not an attempt to Hyjack your bank answer. I was not trying to joke bank rob you. I love your Bytes by the way Henry. It is amazing how many you do consistently. Amazing! You would be one of the reasons I am on Byte.

2 Likes