Gratitude:)

merry birthmas to me :smirk:

a ton of you beautiful souls have genuinely made my day so amazing. I find it so wild that even over the internet, I can still receive overwhelming levels of love to the point where I can’t stop smiling like a goof:’) the messages, snaps, tweets, Insta DMs, Byte comments and everything in between are so so humbling. it makes me wish I could hug you all :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

but yeah if anyone reads this I wanna give a massive blanketed thank you for making my journey on Byte an absolutely amazing one. aaaand for making my birthday (despite Miss Rona still lurking) filled with love, warmth and e-hugs.

feeling extremely lucky to have you guys in my life. big love, from Neefy Bideefy :heart:

20 Likes

I think I speak for all of us when I say we are so grateful to have you in this community. You are such a constant source of wholesome kindness and support. Can’t imagine byte without you. Eat lots of junk food and have the happiest of days :slight_smile:

5 Likes

:sweat: such incredibly kind words Miss Wombat, I wonder what good deeds I did in a past life to deserve people like yourself in my life now! And just for you, I’m gonna have TWO slices of cake!!

3 Likes

so happy you could still enjoy this amazing day despite Miss Rona!
You are a huge part of this community :relaxed:

5 Likes

honestly only enjoyed it because of sooo many of the Byte fam wishing me well! my cheeks are aching from smiling haha. and that’s an incredibly humbling thing to hear, so kind of you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: thank you so much

3 Likes

Happy birthday Neefy although I know there’s just a handful of time we interacted with each other I still wanna wish you a happy birthday :birthday::partying_face:

2 Likes

I appreciate that so so much Acadrien! thank you very much. plus the fact that you’ve always been a kind soul to me, during our limited interactions, speaks volumes to me about your character:’) God bless ya :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::purple_heart:

2 Likes

Happy birthday! (Hope I’m not late)

2 Likes

thank you so much Allison! (just in time :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:)

2 Likes