GOOD NEWS EVERYONE ( Tik Tok )

Tik Tok will get banned on Sunday, It’s time for Byte to Shine.

Let’s make Byte the next thing !!!

10 Likes

I’ll double the post cause it says me gusta

3 Likes

Now all we have to beat is triller and their army of A listers. Or at least convince people that it’s less toxic on byte.

3 Likes

TikTok being banned isn’t really a good thing. I don’t like the precedent it sets for the future with the federal government. Let’s just hope the Byte team was prepared for this.

3 Likes

Hahahaha Ahuevo Bro :sunglasses::call_me_hand:.

2 Likes

I think that Byte is going to take Tik toks place as how Tik Tok taked Vine’s place, byte know all the marketing tricks they did it before with vine. I know that in the near future Byte is going to Become the next thing. Byte is going to take Tik Toks place, we all just have to trust the Byte Team.

2 Likes

Sunday night football just got that much more exciting!

2 Likes

Now YouTube launching shorts like they have a chance to compete with Byte :eyes:

2 Likes

It only got banned from being downloaded …

3 Likes

I still see it in the app store

2 Likes

it’s being banned from downloads starting sunday. but if a deal isn’t made by november 12th (or 11th) then the app is shutting down

2 Likes

I think that it’s going to be amazing for Byte, specially for the team and also for the influencers on Byte as I can talk about me and other amazing people on the app. I believe on this app and I know that Byte is vines :zombie:‍♂, Byte is going to be the next thing for sure.

That’s Right bro :fire: :sunglasses::call_me_hand::fire:

1 Like

I don’t know about that, I think that it will look weird as You Tube is used more on a computer than an IPhone device. I think that they could make another app that it could be based on videos like Vine or Tik Tok type of thing. But I would love to see what the Byte team Is going to make to make this app more amazing and attractive.

That’s hard :joy:, :call_me_hand:

Yeah I will alweys look at it, since I’m from Mexico, it’s not going to get banned on Mexico but it depends on how the Mexican audience it’s going to act towards Tik tok influencers.

I hope that the app shoots down, I look more forward to see Byte’s Team next move.

Everyone will be on Triller instead.

TikTok did not take Vine’s place. Musical.ly did; All TikTok did was take Musical.ly over.
Twitter really shot themselves in the foot hy closing Vine.

5 Likes

Not to be a downer on your celebration but most Americans are going to try and use a VPN before they try and go to another app

3 Likes