Good luck to UK students for GCSE's!

I’m starting GCSE’s on tuesday on just wanted to wish luck to any other people on the forums taking them :~) ! How are people feeling about them?

9 Likes

I don’t know what that is but good luck to you :sunglasses::clap:

5 Likes

Good luck! I took mine 3 years ago (had to resit maths and English last year) as long as you get your English maths and science job wise and college wise you’ll be fine :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Good luck! I passed all of mine (thankfully!) and there’s no doubt that you will too.

3 Likes

Huge thanks to Google, for being there for me during my laziest times:

GCSE Definition: A qualification in a specific subject typically taken by school students aged 14–16.

(I started when I was 13 - this varies on the school).

4 Likes

So glad I’m done with those years ago

GOOD LUCKK

4 Likes

thanks so much ! yeah they are just exams you take the end of secondary school- im taking them in year 11(15-16 years old)

2 Likes

thanks !!

Welp, college for me is ending soon, and its just coursework, so (not too hard), I only did one exam last week, and it was fine!

1 Like

Stop being a bully to me :rage:

Lmao I weren’t being mean : /

1 Like

good luck! i do not miss those days. i finished school in 2014 (can’t believe it’s been 5 years wtf)

ngl, i did bad, had to retake english and maths twice and still didn’t pass. got a D in English 3 times and got closer each time :unamused:

1 Like

:sweat_smile:good luck. I’m glad it ain’t me. lol

College dropout. But I gotta go back this August :tired_face:#MomsBeLike

2 Likes

That’s a bit better than me aha, I have 18 exams over the course of 4 weeks so its gonna be tough, but it’ll be great once they’re over with :~)

1 Like

Upon reading this I’m starting to realize how certain words are used differetnly in UK from USA. I know in the USA, college only refers to university. (it’s another way of saying it.) Is it used the same over there in the UK?

No. College is junior and senior year. I’m not sure about the courses though, they’re probably different as well.

1 Like