Golden Loop Awards

Hey everyone! I’m Michael Godzic and I am the producer of the #GoldenLoopAwards for this year alongside @liamjamesofficial . If you don’t know what the Loop Awards are, or are new to Byte, the Loop Awards are an annual show held to honor the whole of Byte and its creators as well as honoring community voted creators who will be voted on by category by the community to win the Loop Award for their category. Following doesnt matter! All we care about is making this years awards as diverse and welcoming for all. Anyone can win as long as they really create content they love and put passion into their work, as we strive to make sure that creators receive the recognition they deserve! This year we are planning on making the Loop Awards bigger, and better, and much higher quality than last year. Now we need YOUR help! We need VFX, GFX, and Social Media Peeps to help us out with making this show amazing. If you feel that you can be a help with the awards or have any suggestions please let us know! Happy Byting!

28 Likes

thats craazzyyyy

10 Likes

yooooooo

6 Likes

Hoping to make it much better and more inclusive of everyone.

1 Like

ooo cannot wait to see this years loops awards! This one’s gonna be great!!

2 Likes

Can’t wait for you to see it! Based on our current plans, this ones gonna be real good.

2 Likes

Man, this sounds amazing! I’m willing to help out as much as I can.

2 Likes

Thanks!

2 Likes

19 Likes

DAMN YALL REALLY GOING FOR A ROUND TWO??? I have to laugh! Good Luck!

6 Likes

Also just popping in again to say if its still based on a public vote to make sure they all go through, as many votes werent counted/didn’t go through last year based on the one category I had access to and cross referencing it to people’s noms they told me they voted for. Thanks and Good Luck

5 Likes

Well thats a good question, people are choosing to hate on this year while it will be nothing like last year. This year our focus is not the major awards but rather making sure that all members of the Byte community are represented and included. This is why we are taking more of a vidcon approach to it and making sure we include everyone. But all votes are being done through a 3rd party and we dont have access to them. We only have access to the final numbers.

When or how will more info be out on this? It seems like a cool idea, but I myself am completely unfamiliar.

Things like how it’ll work, nominations, timeframe, and stuff like that.

2 Likes

Will there be an award for monitoring convos and getting feedback?

14 Likes

I’m definitely missing a lot of context here

Be thankful.

4 Likes

Yikes okay

will there be a kathy bates award :grinning:

8 Likes

Kathy Bates from Misery

6 Likes

Kathy Bates from Misery

7 Likes