Goals, Achievements

What’s your biggest goal when the official app comes out? Me, I plan to be one of the biggest, famous, and funniest Byters there is. I couldn’t really do vines in the past due to school but I’m going to be using Byte 24/7 and try my hardest to get people to download the app and let them know it’s from the creator of vines.

18 Likes

Be the best Byte star around​:sunglasses::beach_umbrella:

6 Likes

My plan is to not only enjoy it, but create content for people to enjoy! Essentially some awesome comedy videos! I’m super excited to do this and to meet new friends on the app! :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I’d really love to find a group of friends who are in to making the same type of videos as me and are chill to hang out with and just enjoy myself. I’ve already met loads of great people on the discord it’d also be cool to meet some closer to where I live as well

11 Likes

My biggest goal is to have fun, create content I like, and make people laugh. I’m a pretty simple guy, regardless of what platform I’m just excited for a new way to share my content.

10 Likes

Biggest goal is to be consistent and build a massive following!!

5 Likes

My goal is to have fun, watch and create great content, and make lifelong friends :))

11 Likes

One things I noticed about Viners is how they stuck together after Vine. I want the Byte generation to be something similar, but bigger and more supportive. The friends I’m gonna make through Byte excites me the most.

8 Likes

And I have a good feeling thats how its going to be.

5 Likes

To create more content. Dont care for the views but i wont to post more than i did on :vine:. :sunglasses:

7 Likes

couldn’t have said it better myself!

6 Likes

i’m planning on using byte to build my own confidence by making videos i like ! even if they don’t make loads of people laugh, i just want to make some people laugh. i don’t want a huge following, just to make content that i enjoy making :~)

6 Likes

I’m gonna use it for :fox_face: time,…hopefully.

update: got to do some :fox_face: time

5 Likes

insert the I want to be famous vine

Mostly I just wanna be super funny and well liked but I also really want to have lots of fun as someone who was part of the community since the beginning.

6 Likes

To have a supportive fanbase, become a great artist, social media personality and be known as an influential person

7 Likes

Make a career, and create content for the people

5 Likes

Become a rich content creator making $10-100 million dollars a year off of this. For everyone who wants to be succesful off of this you it’s just code word for being rich.

1 Like

Don’t let the fame get to ya

5 Likes

My goal is to become famous enough to where I don’t have to worry about bills tbh, I enjoy making content so I wanted to use that to my advantage, I often see people change once they get the fame and money, I wanna stay true to who I am once it hits, and the only change I want to see is me becoming more happy because i have less stress.

Overall goal if I get the money that comes with fame I’m not buying dumb cars, i want a Ford Fusion hybrid, I’m not getting the biggest house, just a 3bed if possible, one for me and two for guests, and I’m thanking every person that helped me make it to where I wanna be.

Honestly I can’t wait to share the story of my struggles with my Royal family (What I call my subs) when I get my audience large enough, with such a small viewing rn it I’d probably get 1-2 comments of encouragement lol. Oh god I’m rambling and I didn’t even notice lol, but I have plans for my future and it doesn’t stop at everything that was mentioned. Okie imma shut up now :rofl:

6 Likes

My goal is to make the app be more popular than tic tock.

6 Likes