Giving Up On Dreams

Achieving your dreams arent’ for everyone, I mean you might just find out following your passion isn’t that exciting, and that’s okay. That just means it wasnt meant for you. Sometimes it’s better to move onto the next thing. Share your thoughts on this topic below.

8 Likes

If it’s not for you, it’s not for you. Find something else that you will love and follow it!

7 Likes

…once all is lost…

All is lost. So I HAVE to do this…

3 Likes

Something else doesn’t exist… so life is…

3 Likes

Yeah m8. Sometimes it’s best to just live day to day, some people do better without long term goals, and sometimes folks dont have a passion in life. Just do u and you’ll be alright.

3 Likes

I’d also add if you’re not doing the work to do it, and not really grinding and hustling towards whatever that goal is then it wasnt meant for you in the first place. If you want to become a youtuber but only upload videos once every 3 months and been doing that for 8 years it’s probably time to call it quits.

3 Likes

You won’t know you like something till you do it. Too many people get sefl delusional with their dreams, treat it like a part time hobby and then watch 10,000 motivational vids on it saying they’re going to do it one day. Instead it just might mean one likes thinking about it, rather than doing it. People want a billion dollars, but there’s no way you’re going to get there unless you’re willing to have no friends and no social life. That sounds harsh but that’s being real

2 Likes

If you’re referring to folllowing your dreams, then keep at it my dude. You’re putting in the work, Unlike many people here you just keep pushing thru and doing it. Heck with the skills you have right now you could go to marketing agencies and show your youtube channel as your portfolio and get a job as a video editor with them. That’s how I got a job in back when I used to videography

3 Likes

It’s harsh, but what’s nice isn’t always true. I totally agree.

3 Likes

I totally agree with you there. I catch myself doing that sometimes and that’s when I know to just drop it and do something new. :ok_hand:t6:

1 Like

I think your dreams must be too high or you just arent as satisfied as you should be if you did achieve them. I feel everyone can get slightly to their dreams even if unrealistically high.

1 Like

people say they want it all, but if one dosen’t measure what they want (i.e: financial, etc) then one is just running around circles just sounding like a corny motivational speaker

1 Like

Self-awareness is key and it defintey seems you have it. Unforutnealy we got a lot of people who are delusional

1 Like

Agreed. You have to know exactly what it is you want.

1 Like

Never give up honestly never know what may happen bro

2 Likes

Keep going

1 Like

I like to keep my dreams very minimal so I’m never let down. my only passion in life is to live above a bar in nyc or Boston, don’t care how I get there or what I do for work as long as I’m with mi amigos

1 Like

also welcome to the amazing byte forum @Allan5

I’m all for not giving up, but if one’s been lazy acheiving their dreams, then it’s time to have an honest converation with oneself to figure out if one should give up or not

keep going is a good saying, but if one isn’t putting all their heart iin,it may be time to call it quits

1 Like