Give Artists more customization options for their channels

I have an idea for @dom that I hope he at least takes into consideration. I was thinking that for people who want to make their content on v2 mixed up and randomized (like me), I was hoping that he could give Artists the ability to customize their channels by allowing them to name and create their own playlist’s to keep their content organized and balanced.

14 Likes

Really nice idea! Sort of like YouTube’s playlist. I do agree it would help multi-topic content creators to have playlists dedicated to comedy, serious, info, etc.

7 Likes

This is an awesome idea! Would definitely be useful. Wonder if its possible…

1 Like

So is it like Playlists for other viewers to see, or is it personal?

2 Likes

Like a playlist for ppl to watch? Or would it just be private for the creator to see? It’s a good idea either way I’m just curious

1 Like

@Breahcaleo @arf it would be for other viewers to see.

3 Likes

Ohhh ok yea that seems cool

I really like this idea, it will make it easier for people to find certain kind of content.

1 Like

Woah that’s an amazing idea. I really hope they do something like that.

2 Likes

niceeee this could be perfect for series orientated vids

1 Like

Playlists and customization would be a great idea! Obviously there can’t be too many customization options that the app would be inconsistent but I do agree that we should get at least a little more than you get on places like youtube

1 Like

Yesss I love customization!!

It’s definitely possible as we’ve seen services like YouTube do it, question I have is how difficult would it be? I’m only just an apprentice at coding for now, hopefully these four years pay off.

Nice idea bro! I like the idea of playlist! Hope Dom to see this :pray:t3:

1 Like