Give a complement to another forum member!

spreading some pooooooosssitivity here.
I’ll give complements to @alleyredd and @devynb
Devyn is super nice to me in the discord and made a topic for artwork and she drew a picture of me. I love Devyn!!
Alley Redd made me feel encouraged to start posting more on the forums and made me want to spread positivity here. I follow her on insta too and she is so pretty! future major actor in the making :blush:

drop complements and other positive stuff for other forum members below❕

25 Likes

@Chuckdizzy1991 thank you for posting your beta code <3 really cool guy <3

15 Likes

I really want to say something funny and jokey but, nah.

Yeah, I don’t know how @devynb drew so many people in a short time but I do appreciate her for doing that! :slight_smile:

10 Likes

@arf I just wanted to say thank you to arf :). They sent me a message and said some nice things, and they made me feel good and made me feel happy. Little things like that matter to me. ALSO, I want to say thank you to everyone who said that they liked my “art” drawing; I really liked the nice comments, and they made me smile a LOT !! It feels nice to have my “art” appreciated by people (i don’t really consider it to be great, or even art, but it feels nice to see that some people think that I have “talent”).

Also, I’ll just say that I appreciate almost everyone on this forum !! People can be so nice, and everyone is so interesting.

8 Likes

ty man (: they matter to me too

5 Likes

Thanks to @/everyone for being so awesome <3

10 Likes

Ya’ll are hella cool. Got too much to say and too little time lmao

6 Likes

Well you welcome :joy::shushing_face:

6 Likes

Thank you byte fam for give me hope

6 Likes

thank u @B.C.MacNation even tho ur not a memeber love u!!!

4 Likes

Oh man… this is either gonna be too long or fall short…
@JussVibez was the first person to talk w me on the forums and he’s such a great guy!
@annam is an amazing mod and I think she’s really funny from the Bytes I’ve seen
While on mods, @arf is a really patient, kind guy and you’re super helpful on these forums thank you for ALL you do
@Carlynsharp is such an upbeat girl who doesn’t hesitate to spread joy (and jokes) :heart:
@Aydin747… honestly, you’re one of my closest friends on this forum (Panic! Forever. You too Annam lol). I love to read your topic and your replies make me laugh
@ShawdGawd dude you’re gifs are always so tastefully selected and hilarious lol I appreciate them
@kanetwins y’all always have the most creative topics and I love replying to them!
@everyone who I can’t fit in this post bc I don’t wanna take everyone lol

12 Likes

Mannnn @AIexander @Carlynsharp @B.C.MacNation @ShawdGawd @annam @arf @alleyredd @iaafrommars @devynb all of you have been encouraging, made me personally feel like this forum is a family. Be it with humor, supporting words, endearment, advice, or just a plain ol greeting. You guys have inspired me to do so much, I’m regular with my YouTube vids because you guys honestly, having your backing for my future goals makes me happy, meeting you all makes me happy, the thought of me being able to support your future byte careers, acting careers, editing careers, all of it makes me extremely happy. I’ll be able to say ‘You did it! You accomplished what we both knew you could do, but this is just the beginning, there’s so much more to come so don’t slow don’t and don’t get comfortable just yet. You have bigger goals now that I’d love to watch you accomplish’ tbh I got feels writing this but much love goes to all of you :purple_heart:

15 Likes

:sob::sob: thank you for the mention

6 Likes

Of course brosive! You were there from the jump

5 Likes

Thank you!!! :heart: I’m so happy you’re staying consistent I’m so proud of you

5 Likes

@B.C.MacNation Yayyy you’re proud of me :sob:

6 Likes

:green_heart:

6 Likes

love you!