Ghost tool android

I’ve not been able to test this on any other android phones (I have a Huawei something) but the ghost tool is broken. It displays the last frame as some kind of wider angle that doesn’t match at all. Would appreciate a fix on this as it’s a much used tool for me.

-bleach_dispenser

I have no clue what Ghost Mode is

A tool in the app that when switched on overlays a faint image of the last recorded frame.

1 Like

Bump. Could I get a response on this please?

1 Like

I’ve been able to test the ghost mode. It works perfectly find on my end. I’m using an android just like you. It is probably a support issue since you have a phone that is unpopular (but still good, I almost bought one lol). A support issue is happening with my phone as well :frowning: and there hasn’t been anything done about it for months…

1 Like

See I suspected this but it wasn’t always the case so hoped it was a bug from an update. Cheers mate

1 Like

hey i’ve noticed that the search bar gets invisible sometimes please fix that @dom

So Ive discovered a work around for this but wouldn’t mind an explanation as to what it’s doing if anyone can help.

So I switched this and now the ghost image lines up properly. What is this function though??

1 Like

Idk what the ghost function is but camera 2 is the API that Google uses for it’s phones. Since it’s open source phone makers and apps can benefit from the advantages like: smoother frame rate, better image processing etc. But I still don’t know what the ghost feature is or what it’s used for😭

1 Like

I explained it above. An in app tool simply put