Getting to Know You

Hey guys! This is inspired by @Hundo_Grand posts. I’ve been a rather active member on byte, but haven’t really done a post on the forums and I thought it was time to change that. As a collective supportive community, I’d love to get to know eachother! Here are some questions :

What type of content do you love making the most? Where are you from? Where do you see byte going and whats your goal as a creator?

As for me, my name is Anna but you may know me as @idk_anna on byte. I’m from near Toronto, and I love making little weird skits the most, and hope byte grows bigger as it’s such an engaging, creative and supportive community . My goal as a creator is just to make people laugh, especially during this quarantine crisis. Nice to meet you!!!:heart::heart::heart::slight_smile:

38 Likes

Anna your the goat :goat: fr!!! :fire::fire::fire::raised_hands:t6::raised_hands:t6::raised_hands:t6:

10 Likes

:slight_smile::slight_smile::heart:

6 Likes

Hello Anna Banana, I’m Gem. You already know me as @47Gemini on Byte. I like making random funny shit or skits on Byte… but I noticed my main niche is inserting myself in other videos hehehehe. I’m originally from California, a city called Fremont from the Bay Area to be exact, but recently moved to Vegas baaby :sunglasses: Also I can definitely see Byte growing even months from now, no doubt about it. Maybe Dom’ might even be planning to bring some old viners or other celebrities to bring the hype. Also, main goal… is to blow up… and then act like Ion know nobody ahrgrhargh. Jk, lol at first I really wanted to “go viral” and all that, but now this is just for fun and getting to know everyones personality 6 seconds at a time. Nice to meet you :slight_smile:

25 Likes
  1. Random content that makes people smile, cringe or laugh.
  2. Maryland
  3. Byte :chart_with_upwards_trend: and bring more creativeness possibly inspire creators (also help creators grow):upside_down_face:
18 Likes

Lmfaooo the arahahahgh got to me :skull::skull:. Also that’s a really dope way of describing it- getting to know everyone 6 seconds at a time

8 Likes

How do I rebyte this forum post …

10 Likes

Well hello there miss THAAAAANG! You’re already my bby and ilysm! But I thot I’d go ahead and re introduce myself to ya! :wink: My name is Rommie and I go by @rommie on byte! I’m from California and I Live just outside of LA! I enjoy making singing jingles as some may know by now! If you’d like one all you gotta do is let a sis know :heart::balloon: I love byte and the community it has formed! I’ve met amazing ppl like @idk_annaa , @47GEMINI , @Mermaidshades , @Shanks , @maukamauka and so many more! Those were just a few that popped into my head at random! I love meeting new people and seeing the TALENT in every category. My god is there talent. From comedy, to editing, to music and singing, to beauty gurus! I see it all! Don’t even get me started on the foodies!! One of my fav creators on byte is @_apollo because he brings something different that I personally have never seen be done before! That stuff inspires me to want to keep creating on here! My ultimate goal is to share my singing w as many people as possible as well as making connections, friendships, and memories! Memories that last a lifetime are the best. So ya! Sorry I made this long. I’m just rlly happy to be apart of byte and to have met so many amazing people so far. Happy byting my dear friend :heart: And stay safe out there fam! Shits crazy Rn :sneezing_face::heart::balloon:

-Rommie :two_hearts:

20 Likes

Yess def supporting smaller creators is a thing I love doing- so many of them are hilarious and not getting the attention they deserve

8 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: idk sharing the link? Or something

5 Likes

Anna always on point! In the end I’m just here to make comedic content and see byte as a way to connect with others, spread ideas, and grow with other creatives.

11 Likes

ROMMIE UR SO CUTE!! Yeah you’re right about the talent- there’s such a diverse range here from singing to kinds of editing I could only dream to pull off. AND OFC is love a jingle!! I love ur voice with ur styling nails on a daily :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Hey guys, my name is Noah Wilson. I live in California. I work at a craft store ( michaels) . I currently go to college to be a graphic designer and I turn 20 to this Sunday.

9 Likes

Happy almost birthday dude !

6 Likes

Hi, great idea! I enjoy making comedy sketches and weird ironic videos the most, whatever comes to mind as fun. I’m from Hawaii, just came home in fact. I see byte going to the moon and back! All jokes aside, who knows the direction it’ll take, I’m already happy with where we’re at and am just along for the ride. My goal as a creator I guess is to consistently upload and create as I can’t control how well I do, so my energy is better spent learning organizational and time management skills. I’m new to this video making thing and really enjoying the opportunities byte has given us all to be so creative and have fun. Mahalo :slight_smile:

17 Likes

I tryyy lmfao. But you’re right about growing with other creators- thanks to a bunch of critique , tips and feedback I’ve gotten from when I first started my videos have significantly improved with editing (which I’ve never done before) which is amazing, and something not a lot of other people would find on other apps I believe.

4 Likes

I love MICHAELS! Haha best store ever nice to meet you too btw :sparkling_heart::innocent: and happy early birthday :birthday:

3 Likes

Woah happy early birthday!! Have an amazing one :slight_smile: the fact that you’re younger than me is surprising! I assumed you were always older than me

4 Likes

Why Hello There @idk_annaa !!

It is iiii PePe Le Fuqyooouuuu!! My Byte is @Adrioxas :slight_smile:
I’m from the city of Boston :facepunch: :sunglasses: and i love to make funny Bytes and collabing with other funny Byters :grin: :grin: :grin: I would love to see Byte become a very big name up top with other social platforms because with an awesome support system this community brings, it is well deserved and I will be there to see it happen! My goal as a creator is also to make people laugh and to make everyone remember the name Pepe Le Fuqyouuuuu! :smiling_imp:

9 Likes

Yes I love you I stan so hard

3 Likes