Getting rebyted by people you don't know

Thanks Byte team for making this change.

I’m noticing a lot of people who I don’t know who are rebyting my things, and I have to say, I think this is the number 1 most flattering interaction on the platform. For someone you don’t know to not only like your video, but to also rebyte (which I think is synonymous to sharing or saving as a favourite), it feels good man.

Thanks for coming to my TEDx talk (which is different to a TED talk)

30 Likes

Agreed! It’s a really awesome feature to have! I’m glad we have its now.

9 Likes

Yes, def.

Alright, I want more Lace TEDx Talk. How do I subscribe?

4 Likes

I’m barely getting re-byted…

And I still love the same people loving my bytes and I THANK YOU! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

(This made no sense I realised, I’m saying I don’t need rebytes really to “notify my “”fans?”” “

3 Likes

people gonna start rebyting their crushes to flirt lmao

6 Likes

simps be simpin’ (me)

1 Like

I know I have made it if someone I don’t know rebytes me. I never get random rebytes or rebytes that often lol.

:smirk::smirk::smirk:

1 Like

In general, I don’t know anyone on this app. All rebytes are by people I don’t know. Still, I can’t tell directly if someone has rebyted my posts. I can only see the results. I do enjoy a nice rebyte.

Every time something of mine is shared I struggle with the implication that I made something “good.” It’s always surreal. Very appreciated and makes me feel fulfilled, but I almost think I’ve done something wrong. How did I trick you into liking me! would be my thought, haha.

5 Likes

@evyncollins you always make something good. I have always looked forward to your content for as long as I can remember. My wife loves you too.

3 Likes

@onkelchrispy Thank you kindly. That’s very nice of you to say. It’s mutual! I enjoy your content. Make sure to thank your wife for me. Thank her so hard.

4 Likes

Dude, I struggle with the same thing. They’re on to me type of thoughts. Your stuff is legitimately hysterical. When I first discovered your page I rebyted like crazy.

So very thankful for this feature. I feel like it’s one more thing that brings the community together a little closer.

2 Likes

Every time I get a rebyte, I feel a sense of achievement. And boy oh boy, do I treasure that moment :heart:

@Jaurshe Thank you! You make me laugh. I enjoy your posts too. Also, that’s what I loved about Vine. It was very supportive of content creators and allowed for users to share their favorite posts with their followers. I wouldn’t have experienced the modicum of success I found without it. One of my favorite things to do is share the things I value. I’m glad Byte brought it back.

3 Likes

By far the best feeling in the world. When people rebyte my bytes, I’m gonna be checking out there bytes too. It’s inevitable.