Getting harder to find my og byters!

We need a hashtag or something that nobody elses uses but us. Because they are flooded the app so much most of you are disappearing from my feed.

24 Likes

We could go back to using #authenticsoda again but once the tiktokers see it its a wrap lol :rofl:

14 Likes

You need to reach a higher trust level before you can post. It doesn’t take long if you read the forums for a bit and interact.

11 Likes

Just close your eyes and think of me :heart:

OR we can create a NEW byte! Only OG’s allowed! We can eat pizza all day and play Mario kart! Set up a blanket fort ASAP

14 Likes

#ogbyte #oldbyte I’ll try to post in those

2 Likes

I’ve been turning on post notifications for the OGs. I’m so happy for this update

25 Likes

#bytefam is a popular og byters hashtag :sunglasses:

16 Likes

i’ll dump some #ideas – below you’ll find rarely used tags.
#bytekrunch
#byteslyfe
#byteback
#bytether
#bytetag

5 Likes

I just started following everybody like crazy. I never really put too much thought into it before because I really didn’t rely on my home feed to watch content. I just looked in the categories and saw just about everybody there most of the time. So now I got to keep track of everybody through the home feed. Lol

14 Likes

Yeah I miss you guys ! Let’s actually get a hashtag going

1 Like

I like the hashtag #ogbyte , or ogbyter. I will try and use this more. I am trying to welcome the newbies but I just dont like most of their humor. I would rather watch skits than people look at a screen full of words and just sit there. @BigPants made a video that explains what I mean real well.lol

Dont get me wrong there are some good ones that are coming over from Tik Tok . I just already miss our style of comedy.

4 Likes

Honest question here. I wasn’t in beta but I was on here from day 1 of official launch. Do I count as OG or is that purely for beta testers?

4 Likes

You speak for the rest of us Day 1ers :pleading_face:

3 Likes

I consider og from beta or launch day or actually anytime before the flood of tiktokers came in. @ BaileyOrdiway

1 Like

Oh sweet. That good to hear!

You crack me up! Or we can all get around a campfire ,sing songs, while we all eat smores.

1 Like

Post notifications or manually searching users are the only way I can find anyone :skull:

4 Likes

I need to start using post notifications more

6 Likes

I’m pretty much exclusively following og byters. I’m glad the app is growing, I just don’t like their content personally.

2 Likes

I like the #ogbyte, but I also came up w these:

#bytevibes
#doitforthebyte or #diditforthebyte
##bigbyteenergy

In my case, I am looking for more people cracking clever jokes, cool ass edits and dank memes jsjsd XD💜

2 Likes