Get started - (Advice)

I suggest getting started on creating some stuff for Byte. You could benefit by getting more confident on camera, and experimenting with ideas.Try mixing up shots and angles, they have meaning, (a weak character could be looked down on by the camera etc). Try changing how you say things, or how you build up or deliver the punchline. Just try new things, good ideas can come from it.

12 Likes

i second this, actually mentioned it somewhere on here before… its VERY crucial to get used to filming urself, cus no matter what you WILL be cringe when you start off (ik i was and prolly still am looool)

9 Likes

I feel like this was said multiple times before

1 Like

Still haven’t made any I try then stop half way through not liking what I’ve come up with ahah

2 Likes

Same, I do have quite a bit of confidence issues thats my main problem.

5 Likes

stop @ting all the mods all the time, its rlly old and not a duplicate

4 Likes

why should this be closed? it’s all the way from december like.

3 Likes

Do you want to /close the forum

3 Likes

you don’t need to tag any mod. you simply just flag and give your reason in ‘Other’. there’s no need for this to close, since it was made before the others.

3 Likes

Sho is correct

2 Likes

You arent doing it well then,
Not a duplicate at all

It is unique.

it’s from 3 months ago. leave it.

its simple dont @ all the mods.

1 Like

Well you need to reevaluate your flagging and @ting

4 Likes

@lex i dont think its that deep lmao

2 Likes

anyway, I’ve started making videos ready and getting used to doing them. Having fun so far :smile: hype!

1 Like

Guys please keep the discussion on topic. I don’t want to have to unlist this topic and I don’t think other moderators want to either.

2 Likes

lmao so funny :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

While this is more of a for-the-beginning post, it does draw a lot of parallels with a recent one made prior: A Guide to Help With Self-Confidence on Byte

Thank you @lex for pointing this out, but arguments aren’t necessary. Whether or not this should be closed is ultimately an opinion.

discussion about this can roll on for now, with more personal takes being added on by others

11 Likes