Genz humour talk

Please don’t take anything we say personal It’s just how we joke we’re being sarcastic It’s also a defense mechanism

43 Likes

:sweat_smile: I know, I feel like I get y’all’s sense of humor lmao. Been getting into the fairy comment thing too ngl :eyes:

15 Likes

Sarcasm is fine but I just don’t like the comments like #killallmillenials and being downright rude to people for being older. That’s a little too far for me.

18 Likes

Kill all the millennials is a joke too we also say kill all men I’m sorry that you don’t like it just block them and we’ve been hated on by older people so much that we’re just returning the favor but I’m sorry if it is hurting you

14 Likes

I’ve made dark jokes about boomers dying so I feel like I have no place saying that joke isn’t ok lol

14 Likes

I just don’t get how that’s humorous though. Like with all that’s going on with the world, death isn’t like a joke. I’m in my twenties so I’m way too old for this I guess. I don’t really hate on any generation because I don’t like grouping people together but I do think it’s nice of you to clarify though. Thanks :heart:

8 Likes

the part i hate is how ppl are wanting the app to be tiktok. they demand it to be. ive seen so many comments (some aren’t even from young teens, they look about my age (22) who are fully hating on the app and people. even when we welcome them and are friendly, trying to explain that byte is different, they are rude, ignorant and disrespectful :disappointed:

19 Likes

to be honest I don’t know how to work this app but as far as I can tell there’s literally not much you can do with it so that’s probably why they are saying that this app sucks about them being rude I don’t really have a response to that But like I’m not going to be rude to people unless they’re rude to me

8 Likes

I like that they asked in a poll today on the app to see what new features people want. Hopefully new updates will come soon!

3 Likes

woah, just saw your recent byte, lol https://byte.co/b/6abgnIIPwB9

we have a right to feel hurt ngl. we feel like a place we’ve had access to for over a year is being taken over by disrespectful teens. not sure how thats humorous

5 Likes

Yeah I’m not necessarily talking about all millennials but it is funny seeing y’all get mad over little things I’m not going to lie there

4 Likes

But it’s ridiculous how many people think we’re bringing negativity to the app when they don’t understand so this is why I made this but I did make that video and I’m not going to apologize for that because I’m talking about the millennials that are literally talking bad about generation z

3 Likes

see now saying that about the app isn’t cool. the byte team have worked hard to get to where the app is right now…also isn’t nice for the existing creators.

7 Likes

Again I will not apologize It’s funny to me

1 Like

ok? being negative, rude and disrespectful isn’t funny :+1:t2:

15 Likes

This I literally said in a comment on here that there’s nothing to do on this app and that it does suck

it doesn’t suck at all. surely there’s another app you can use instead then?

4 Likes

In an effort to open dialogue, it’s important to have mutual respect. Starting with videos like these puts your argument and credibility at a serious disadvantage. Since this is new to all of us, I think we can try a do-over.

I would like to start over, how about you?

7 Likes

So much for a positive byte community

11 Likes

Well now you’re just making me want to stay