Genz and normal ppl

I’ve created so many of these things I kind of just want this to be vent forum for Gen z not saying that other people can’t vent but some of the adults are making me want to lose my marbles anyway

11 Likes

Here u go

(I was born in 1997 im allowed here :sob:)

23 Likes

As a gen z, im gonna vent about how other gen z’s treat me lmao if we don’t even like our kind, then we won’t be a strong driving force like we are meant to be. Let’s all just stick together and make the world a better place. If we start attacking our own, people in our generation are gonna feel discouraged, creating a rift between all of us. So let’s just love one another pls :heart: :heart:

23 Likes

Same, turn 23 in a few days. :partying_face:

3 Likes

(can i read and like good comments even though im a millennial :eyes:)

5 Likes

You can vent about anything you want on here :blush:

2 Likes

And you can read them all you want

2 Likes

Yeah im with Ben I have liked y’all from afar for a long time but now it’s all very close and someone called me 30 and ill never let it go :triumph::triumph::triumph:

8 Likes

When we turn 30 we are going to look back at the 25 year olds as “children” :sob:

1 Like

wow that’s so offensive :confused:

everyone knows you’re 47

2 Likes

hi it’s me, a 30 year old

i can tell you that 25 feels closer to 30 than a “kid,” so you’re good there :sunglasses:

however… anyone younger than 24 is like an infant baby with baby legs and baby arms to me now

oops didn’t realize this was the Gen Z thread lmao SORRRYY

I’ll be going.

1 Like
  1. Beañy
  2. Eëe
    3.eëyu
    4.Bïh
  3. Mmn
  4. Çhī
3 Likes

9 Likes

two of my videos got a lot of no :heart: comments cause people didn’t understand they were ironic :crying_cat_face:

4 Likes

Sounds a them problem tbh. Jokes go over ppls heads sometime

2 Likes

You know chlamydia would be a very pretty name if it wasn’t you know an STD

7 Likes

i kind of miss straight tok in a way cuz they were like our parents and they kept us in control yknow… now without them we have no authority or story time videos. but we will adapt as long as we have some big creators like collinb✨

4 Likes

I just found out the conservative hype house has an account. I hope it gets deleted. (For anyone who doesn’t know its a tiktok account known for spreading misinformation and having a cult like following that loves to harass people)

5 Likes

Yeah I really want Charli to come like I loved Charli she was so sweet

2 Likes